It's time for a credit token system

fushnchips

I'm getting very tired of the daily mail from mmocat and the rest of the goon squad. WoW has done it and it works but Bioware don't have to use the same type of system as Blizzard. Allow players to buy 3 different tokens from the Cartel Market 50,75,100 Million now these tokens can't be sold to another player these can only be sold at any vendor for the credit value of the token.

I wouldn't buy them my self but people are buying credits from the farmers it's a fact because they keep selling and selling so why not make it so Bioware can also cash in with a win win so at least the players that do purchase credits now can do it in a safe way that supports the game from official channels and not the slimy guy in the dark alley wearing a trenchcoat saying " Oi you come quick I have cheap deal for you "

Report player for spam, add name to ignore, move on.

Doesn't work like they when they are doing tells, says it will only ignore normal types of chats and that type of action doesn't help anyone because people are still buying mass credits by the day and if this wasn't the case they wouldn't be doing what they do..

Doesn't work like they when they are doing tells, says it will only ignore normal types of chats and that type of action doesn't help anyone because people are still buying mass credits by the day and if this wasn't the case they wouldn't be doing what they do..

It still won't resolve the issue. You'll still have players that will use their services. Even WoW still deals with gold famers / sellers even with the WoW token system.

You eliminate one option, they will adapt. The only true way to stop credit farmers is for players to not use their service which is something that would never happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.