The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Better rewards for PVP

MuskyBoy

I think it is time you added unassembled components to weeklies and dailies. The sheer grind and rng means unassembled components are the best way to get the gear you are after. I suggest 10 unassembled components for dailys and 50 for weeklies. Players would have played a significant amount of PVP to justify those weeklies and by the time you reach tier 3 the amount of pvp you need to do to get even a single piece is ridiculous especially if it's a set piece or a MH/OH. You are looking at up to 270 unassembled components for MH/OH and 225 for all set piece gear except waist and bracer. To get 270 unassembled components playing unranked wz's (the most popular form of PVP) you will need to win 54 matches now if win loss is 50/50 it will take 95 wz's in total. This is too much effort for one piece regardless of its power. Please consider this as the grind for unassembled components is still too high. Edited by MuskyBoy

I think it is time you added unassembled components to weeklies and dailies. The sheer grind and rng means unassembled components are the best way to get the gear you are after. I suggest 10 unassembled components for dailys and 50 for weeklies. Players would have played a significant amount of PVP to justify those weeklies and by the time you reach tier 3 the amount of pvp you need to do to get even a single piece is ridiculous especially if it's a set piece or a MH/OH. You are looking at up to 270 unassembled components for MH/OH and 225 for all set piece gear except waist and bracer. To get 270 unassembled components playing unranked wz's (the most popular form of PVP) you will need to win 54 matches now if win loss is 50/50 it will take 95 wz's in total. This is too much effort for one piece regardless of its power. Please consider this as the grind for unassembled components is still too high.

I absolutely agree. It is WAY too time consuming for very little reward. :eek: