The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Knight Of The Eternal Deceptions

JavierMaldonado

I hate the SWTOR patch, this is not the first time that i lost suscription days and money because your bad service, and thats not really the problem, the problem is that you patch, but nothing on the game change...

Yesterday, when you patch the game, the nightmare begins, the launcher starts to download the main assets since the 11 am to now, the 10:55 am and now is stuck on resuming Main Assets 257 (20.63 GB), the resuming have 20.95 GB, but stucks on 20.63, i tried all, i have been on the forums, im really dissapointed and i dont wanna play more SWTOR, that was the limit for me. Really sorry for say this on public, but i dont wanna play more, cancel my account or suscription, doesnt matter, but i want my money back, i will cancel the paymen on the bank too.

Im really dissapointed, because im a back player and SWTOR is dying becuase this. And i know, the solution can be download and re install all SWTOR, but i will not do that, that will be 2-3 days more, and that is not a serious solution, i will lose more time, i prefer to abandon this bad service.

Edited by JavierMaldonado

I hate the SWTOR patch, this is not the first time that i lost suscription days and money because your bad service, and thats not really the problem, the problem is that you patch, but nothing on the game change...

Yesterday, when you patch the game, the nightmare begins, the launcher starts to download the main assets since the 11 am to now, the 10:55 am and now is stuck on resuming Main Assets 257 (20.63 GB), i tried all, i have been on the forums, im really dissapointed and i dont wanna play more SWTOR, that was the limit for me. Really sorry for say this on public, but i dont wanna play more, cancel my account or suscription, doesnt matter, but i want my money back, i will cancel the paymen on the bank too.

Im really dissapointed, because im a back player and SWTOR is dying becuase this. And i know, the solution can be download and re install all SWTOR, but i will not do that, that will be 2-3 days more, and that is not a serious solution, i will lose more time, i prefer to abandon this bad service.

To cancel your subscrition, click the down arrow next to your display name at the top of this page and select My Account. Log in and click on Subscription. Scrolll way down to the bottom and click the "Cancel your subscription" link. You will still be a Subscriber until your remaining paid time runs out, and then your account will become "Preferred". You will not be billed again. If you're really concerned about it, you can click "Change billing method" on the Subscription page, and simply remove your card(s) from there. (This will effectively cancel your subscription, if you haven't cancelled it already).

Subscriptions are non-refundable, so you won't be getting your money back.

Don't reverse the payment with your bank. If you do this, your account will be banned. This may have repercussions, not just for SWTOR, but with Origin as well, since your SWTOR account is linked to your Origin account.

There was no patch yesterday, just server maintenance.

Apparently Bitraider once again has the hickups. (Bitraider is the background download system that allowed you to start playing after downloading only part of the game) .The issue is already looked into:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9240650

For now you could try to delete the "bitraider" subfolder in your swtor install and let Bitraider download what ever it thinks needs to be downloaded. After deleting the folder the download should complete.

Or you could swallow the pill and get rid of Bitraider following the instructions here (requires another full download of the whole game, but after that those problems after maintenance will be gone forever):

http://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-The-Old-Republic/Guide-How-to-Switch-to-Non-Streaming-Launcher/m-p/4867417#U4867417

Edited by Mubrak

I just want to say that I never have any problems with any patch. They usually take less than 15 minutes to download and then install without a hitch.

So, part of the problem may be due to your internet connection and/or ISP - and/or your particular computer's configuration and/or drivers etc.

If SWTOR takes you 2-3 days to download, you seriously need a better internet provider or some upgrade/repair to your system. BW can't be blamed for your lousy internet.

Edited by JediQuaker