Are Sorcs the only class that doesn't have some sort of reflect damage now?

Screaming_Ziva

I know Juggs and Mercs have reflect damage but I can swear I've been seeing it coming off Mauraders, Snipers, and Assassins in PvP now. It's really sad that, when I pop my Force Barrier, enemies pretty much just continue pumping damage into me waiting for the barrier to come down. At least give us reflect or something on it so it's not just a "delay death" tactic for us.

Juggs and Mercs are the only ones who have a dedicated reflect ability.

Operatives and Sins can have a reflect, but need to spent a legendary utility for it.

Everything you saw from other classes was probably a sonic rebounder from a PT.

you cannot reflect the damage like a mirror, but you can use a talent point for another sphere that throws back damage, if you get attacked.

but if they still going on hitting you, while you are in your barrier, this is the best what could happen. so they don't do any dps on your team, but your team does. and your healer could get the group up. if you are in barrier and you are the healer, while they are still hitting it, you wait for your dcds. short before the collaps, you heal yourself with instant heals, barrier and get out of it. when barrier ends, they will get stunned for a short time, if you used again another talent point.

there is no real need, to reflect damage directly. sorcs/sages are still good in pvp.

Edited by fabsus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.