The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mandalorian armor

IStevoI

There is a Mandalorian set that drops in galactic command.

I forget the name of the set now other than Mandalorian being in the title. It looks similar to the Mandalorian Hunter set but has a red and white color scheme. I've had the chest piece and gauntlets for it drop in crates on one of my Jedi characters. They are BOE as well, and I listed both on the GTN.

Since they're dropping in Galactic Command you should keep an eye out on the GTN. They're not that expensive (relative to CM sets) because a lot of players are getting them. None of the chest pieces was listed over a million (the most expensive individual piece) when I looked.

There's also the TT-17a Hydra set that can be purchased from the Adaptive Gear vendor on Imp Fleet. It may not have Mandalorian in the title, but it's a Mandalorian themed armor set.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Guess I'm the one to play the heavy again.

a lot of people probably agree with what I'm saying as well

the chest piece alone is selling around 2 million

Hate to say it but 2 million is petty cash to some if not many of us. I ran the 8 heroics by myself this morning on Hutta on DK in under an hour (I run the starter planets a lot) about made about 700k once I sold all of the useless gear I got to vendors and cashed in the grey drops.

It's very doable.

its called the mandalorian enforcer and the chest piece alone is selling around 2 million

Are you on a low population server?

I'm logged into SWTOR now looking at the GTN (currently alt-tabbed), and on Ebon Hawk there are two pages of the Mandalorian Enforcer chest piece alone. The cheapest is going for 25,000. That probably won't last long and will get relisted, but it's dirt cheap. The next above it is going for 208,000.

All the other pieces of that armor are going for under 200,000 some of them well under (belt and bracers under 10,000) except for the helmet which is going for 500k. The entire set could be bought for under a million, which is easily obtainable by any sub.

EDIT: I bought the chest piece that was listed for 25,000 and put it in storage. I'll give it to you for free if you're on the same server or have a free character transfer / excess CC to burn.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco