All Marauder abilities gone!

Liamo

They are showing they I selected them in the "Annihilation Tree" but they aren't showing up under abilities and they disappeared from my tool bar. This happened at the start of Chapter One of Knights of the Eternal Throne.

In reading some troubleshooting it seems I might have clicked the tutorial. Problem with that is, if I did it, when I go to the tutorial, it's blank. It doesn't look like it's active. I also don't remember hitting it.

Oh boy....if only people like you would read and listen to what the game tells you. Tutorial mode is activated. lol How you couldn't figure that out I don't know. lol

...you know, they already *said* they figured it out. In the post literally right before yours. Now who's not paying attention to what's being said?

@OP: The tutorial mode can be a bit of a problem, I've heard; glad you've worked it out. :)

Oh boy....if only people like you would read and listen to what the game tells you. Tutorial mode is activated. lol How you couldn't figure that out I don't know. lol

..because then you actually go into the tutorial mode, it shows as complete etc...I don't remember hitting it and I always "X" but I must've not hit "x" in this case. I had no idea going into tutorial mode would do what happened. I NEVER remember any warning etc saying THAT would happen.

Either way. Fixed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.