XP Boost Math?

Foambreaker

So I got out an alt and decided to do some stories and level up.

I'm thinking rested bonus + 250% + I still had a XP Boost running so that equals big XP yes?

Did chap 4 of the last xpac.

At the end it said I would get 180k, but I only got 90k.

What is the point of all these XP boosts if this math that prevents people from leveling too fast is still in place. :o

So I got out an alt and decided to do some stories and level up.

I'm thinking rested bonus + 250% + I still had a XP Boost running so that equals big XP yes?

Did chap 4 of the last xpac.

What is the point of all these XP boosts if this math that prevents people from leveling too fast is still in place. :o

Read the XP-bar tooltip. Rested XP isn't being used, and it was NEVER used for mission XP anyway. And the 250% thing isn't +250% for XP. It's times 250% (that is, times 2.5, or +150%). And the XP booster (+25%) ADDS to that, so it becomes +175%.

Are you looking at the purple text that floats by (which is known to be wrong) or what shows up in your chat window?

I've been raising my minions from level 65 to 70 today and what math I've checked against the chat window announcement seems to be fine.

I think the xp rewards after level 65 are messed up but I don't know exactly whars going on. The mission complete says 1 figure. The flash text on screen shows a smaller figure but I found that's not accurate and you get more xp than the flash test says you do but I don't know if you're getting the proper amount.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.