The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Since when has Vindicators been Mara/sent gear?

Lithdox

So.. i bought like 5 pieces of vindicators tier 2 gear with unassembled componets thinking it was juggernaut gear... higly doubt they will refnud my compnets so i can get the correct set gear... just was not paying attention since vindicators has been juggernat/guard since 1.0...

For a refund, you can try sending in an ingame support ticket, give details and specifics as to what happened and politely ask them for a refund.

*shrug* Wouldn;t hurt to try.

I bought healer gear instead of dps by accident once....

Edited by dr_mike

The names on the Guardian/Juggernaut gear and the Sentinel/Marauder gear are both wrong, but the set bonuses are correct. The gear will say it is part of the Vindicator (Guardian) set, but if you look down at the piece listing and the set bonus it will say Weaponmaster (Sentinel) and list the Weaponmaster bonuses, and vice versa. This is happening on not just gear from the vendors, but gear from Command crates; I was pretty confused about it when I had it happen on my Sentinel.

Basically, EAWare kriffed up, again, because they are incompetent with zero quality control. These are the same people who can't spell or use grammatically correct sentences in their patch notes, have tons of misspellings and extra spellings in item names, and 'accidentally' left patch notes off the last few patches.

Edited by AscendingSky

It would be nice to know If they are going to fix that Eric

Considering it's going to take them until April to actually try to fix more stuff with the trainwreck that is Galactic Command, and they can't even give us an answer on how long it takes them to change a few numbers on a loot table, probably sometime in December?