SUGGESTION: Furry Friends PvP

jenlen

A fun new way to PvP!

Here's how it works. You can thank me later.

1) Acquire a cat, small dog, hamster, or maybe a drunken monkey. Any will work.

2) Roll a Mercenary

3) Bind the Spacebar to "Blazing Bolts"

4) Teach your new furry friend to whack the Spacebar when you make a noise or maybe even point to a target on the screen

5) Praise your pet for every kill or maybe give a small treat. Careful though, your kill count can easily make for a chubby pet!

6) Win!

Your pet only needs 1 key, so this should work well for just about any mammal you can train to smack on the Spacebar.

A fun new way to PvP!

Here's how it works. You can thank me later.

1) Acquire a cat, small dog, hamster, or maybe a drunken monkey. Any will work.

2) Roll a Mercenary

3) Bind the Spacebar to "Blazing Bolts"

4) Teach your new furry friend to whack the Spacebar when you make a noise or maybe even point to a target on the screen

5) Praise your pet for every kill or maybe give a small treat. Careful though, your kill count can easily make for a chubby pet!

6) Win!

Your pet only needs 1 key, so this should work well for just about any mammal you can train to smack on the Spacebar.

I personally just play IO merc and PVP blind-folded.

The damage hasn't changed, people are talking about the defensives, and/or in combination with the damage.

Personally I just wish they would remove the slows. seriously, I really don't see why they need a slow attached to 95% of their rotation.

Edited by jedcjedcjedc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.