<HACKING> Hacking with 3 bots at team ranked

Azheon

Let me guess you are one of those people who are sitting in General chat complaining about bad people in solo que ? :p So lets say, i have a full team of 4 people, we que and we lose over and over and over, dose this mean we should be banned ? :p no it dosent, and if i go out in the world and gank you. do you have fun ? no you dont, do i have fun ? yes. there will always be people that dont like what you do, you can't expect to have fun and get everything that you want and point at. i am sorry mate but thats not how the world works. you are not on top of the world and everyone should not kneel to you. i can play ranked if i want to since i am paying for the game just as you. but as i have stated earlier i probly wont be queing anymore anyways, as it dident work out and it was pretty boring :) am i a bad player ? yes i am, but i play games and have fun, i am not trying to be a ``hard core elite player`` like you. playing games is about haveing fun mate.

also as i said earlier sorry if i uppset you mate :)

Edited by Durazel

I have nothing against multiboxing but if someone brings this rubbish into group content then players have all the right in the world to be mad. I saw a mutliboxing in a flashpoint GF, he'd have his second character queue as a tank. As expected, that character was running only some basic scripts and commands - obviously not a player. The dude it kept following refused to kick him so it was made obvious.

I have nothing against multiboxing but if someone brings this rubbish into group content then players have all the right in the world to be mad. I saw a mutliboxing in a flashpoint GF, he'd have his second character queue as a tank. As expected, that character was running only some basic scripts and commands - obviously not a player. The dude it kept following refused to kick him so it was made obvious.

I dont blame you for beeing mad, but since i have told people serveral times that i was just testing it and aint gona do ranked agin i dont see why people are still angry :p and that guy was probly not a multiboxer then, for example if you multibox the other character will copy your main character, and there is no scripts involved, as far as commands goes, its just a short tearm i use the keybind on like for example get my team to follow me which is alt+f for me and to target my target i use alt+a and then since i use the same class all other characters just cast the same abitlitys when i use them :) normaly i just solo flash points like black talon and also i am doing some hc missions :)