Need some help finding the right chest item

logiboy

Hey all,

I'm looking for some help finding an adaptive chest piece for a Male Jedi Consular Kinetic body type 2. Specifically I'm trying to find something that;

1) Doesn't have a hood.

2) Has an armoured look to it (tanking build, so it should match that role).

3) Prefer not to have a cape, but not necessarily a deal breaker.

It's probably going to end up with a white/deep blue colour dye. I've looked at the following and like the style. So basically I'm looking for other suggestions along those types of lines so I can find something reasonably priced or not to difficult to make;

Dark Legionnarie Breastplate

Jedi Battlelord

Zakuulan Inquisitor’s Chestguard

Thanks, that's pretty nice actually. I'm not so keen on the cloak components being under the armour, but yeah it is the kind of look I'm after. If you could match the cloak to the armour colour I would be sold completely.

Thanks, that's pretty nice actually. I'm not so keen on the cloak components being under the armour, but yeah it is the kind of look I'm after. If you could match the cloak to the armour colour I would be sold completely.

It's 100% the same as one you requested, plus it costs like 10k total on fleet...

It's 100% the same as one you requested, plus it costs like 10k total on fleet...

Sorry for the confusion. Essentially I listed some armour models to give an indication of the direction I'm trying to go in, the sort of feel I am after (but not quite what I want). The Jedi Stormguard is a great option for sure, my only issue with it (and thus my issue with the Jedi Battlelord) is that the armour sits on top of the cloak, which I find kind of annoying.

But yes, so far that suggestion is the best as it has the look I'm heading towards and is cheap.

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/remnant-underworld-knight/

Remnant Underworld Knight set from the Alliance crates. Hood down chest piece is available, looks like http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/veteran-bulwark-pummeler-pub/ but still from crates.

It's my fav Jedi battle armor. <3 <3 <3

I like this one, but the shoulders are a problem. I prefer a more curved shoulder piece that conforms more to the body line. I appreciate the feedback though, thank you very much.