208 Set and Augment- Help Required with Bolster Maths

AllisonLightning

So my Sawbones Healer, poor baby, is Rank 32 and no 230 set pieces, in her 208 PvP set. All other pieces are crafted 230 and augmented except for her blaster which came out of a crate. Is it safe to augment her gear or is Bolster being a broken stupid mess going to mess with her stats. If it is safe, what would be my best priority as far as augment spread goes?

Thanks. :t_angel:

Note: The fact I'm PvPing at the moment means I need my head examined, between grind fatigue and the insane broken mess its become.

I would go crit/alacrity, depending on your current stat totals. I don't play Ops much but I'm pretty sure all healers benefit greatly from them especially being a HoT healer such as an Op

Hottie could probably help more here, she also has several Op guides out on the matter that probably are not too outdated.

you can go ahead and augment, provided you aren't concerned with needing to readd an augment slot to your earpiece, implants, and relics when they come -- GC system willing

a split of crit and alacrity, with a moderate favor towards crit, is technically optimal for healers (there are some pvp-related caveats to that but I'm not sure they're worth getting into)

Edited by yellow_

Mastery Stim | 1779 Critical (3xE, 11xA, 2xC) | 1555 Alacrity (7xE, 3xA) | 0 Accuracy

E = Enhancement (3 of them are Earpiece and Implants)

A = Augment

C = Weapon Crystal

Copypasta from Bant's optimal stats for Medicine Operative/Sawbones Scoundrel in 230 gear. Although this isn't specifically for PvP, if you follow this you shouldn't be too far off.

you can go ahead and augment, provided you aren't concerned with needing to readd an augment slot to your earpiece, implants, and relics when they come -- GC system willing

a split of crit and alacrity, with a moderate favor towards crit, is technically optimal for healers (there are some pvp-related caveats to that but I'm not sure they're worth getting into)

I bought them off the GTN, and as said in my post, those are all augmented. Those were things I could change out without losing any set bonus.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.