246 galactic command crates later .....

tyzza

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the family having nothing going on tonight and the CXP bonus being on chapters, I raced home from work and ran KotFE Chap2. Ran it like 45 times, in a little over 8 hours, scrapping every bit of Crap along the way. Gained 24 GC levels and hit GC300!!!

Not one stinking 242 item in 120 tier3 crates. This system SUX!!!!!

Lost count, didn't document releveling 300's but it's around 10 levels a daybit even guesstimating 6 - 10 lvls per day over the last 7 day is still about 40 -70 more tier3 crates. This lands me at 160 - 190 Tier3 crates, still not one 242 piece.

You said Command Crates was THE gearing method, but it has yet to provide me any gear!

I'm rank 154 with pretty much most slots 236 and some 240 nothing less than 234. 236 pieces are chest head gloves boots relic implant mainhand and ear. Pretty lucky I guess.

This is lying or dissembling. You can't get 240s out of the crates at rank 154.

If you got 240s by trading up using unassembled components, that's not relevant here.

I reached 300 two days ago.

No 242 items at all.

I have lost motivation to play. Haven't done much in the last two days. Subscription is running out in 4 days and am wondering what to do.

I hate RNG, hate it hate hate it. If you play to gear this system will break you. Find another reason to play or move on. Its all you can do. I am sorry to see anyone leave as that means less and less players to team with but better that than allow bitterness and anger to overcome you. RNG is slowly killing the game, and they are doing nothing to stop it. Faster cxp doesn't;t change the anger over opening 200 crates of nothing. They know this clearly and they also clearly aren't willing to make the change needed. Be well and may the force be with you, always.

I reached 300 two days ago.

No 242 items at all.

I have lost motivation to play. Haven't done much in the last two days. Subscription is running out in 4 days and am wondering what to do.

Let the sub run out to be honest because nothing is changing as far as the RNG goes. It's a complete fiasco.

PlasmaJohn from above is dead on

Other than the increased UC drops from PvP (only ) I don't see how this is going to "fix" anything. All it does is make certain activities spew more CXP. If you're not getting anything good from the boosted rate now, 5.1.2 isn't going to make a lick of difference unless you PvP.

Unless you PVP and PVP a lot, there is nothing coming that will make your past PVE GC leveling any better coming. There is no patch going to fix this cluster of bad game design for end game gearing.

Nothing that has been told to gamers thats for sure. If you didn't like what you just went through and the "so called rewards" you got for your time. It's not getting any better in the coming months or year as far as we know right now unless you PVP a lot.

I average about 1 set piece every 70 command levels. My brother has slightly better odds but he has 6 pieces, 3 are repeats, so really only 1/2 set pieces are usable. For ppl who do not have 208 pvp set gear to start with, I'm not sure grinding for 7 years per character is the appropriate amount. Edited by Stellarcrusade

This is lying or dissembling. You can't get 240s out of the crates at rank 154.

If you got 240s by trading up using unassembled components, that's not relevant here.

240's are crafted tier 3's. Except for set-bonus armorings those are "good enough" for most content. Might suffer a bit in ranked PvP against somebody who's in fully optimized 242's.

Of course just the mats alone will run you 2-3 million per part. Just a different sort of grind.

240's are crafted tier 3's. Except for set-bonus armorings those are "good enough" for most content. Might suffer a bit in ranked PvP against somebody who's in fully optimized 242's.

Of course just the mats alone will run you 2-3 million per part. Just a different sort of grind.

Right, my mistake, I was responding as if they were 242s.

But I was right that talk about them is a different conversation. They shouldn't be brought into the GC conversation to imply GC is all OK.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.