Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best adrenal for shadow tank?

acidburncpt

Normally, Tanks should be using Absorb Adrenals as they act as an extra dcd. If you need to push DPS on a phase you can use an attack ones if necessary.

I would also suggest crit-adrenals for dps, due to the fact, that attack adrenals reduces all healing done by 20% and some tank-dcd's and/or passives are working with healing.

If youre using adrenals in any area that has level sync in effect, remember that your Mastery, Power and Endurance stats cannot be raised past the cap anyway (Which your gear usually covers in most cases). So, in those cases some adrenals actually have no effect whatsoever. Edited by thepilk

Thanks for the replies. First time tanking and i'm getting close to level 70. I asked because I noticed two types of tanking adrenals; a blue one that "absorbs 20% of damage up to a large amount for 15 seconds" and a purple one that "increases shield and absorb by 750 for 20 seconds". I only use adrenals for ops so that would be the case here too. I assume the blue adrenal would be better, I assume its 20% damage reduction of all types of damage but I don't know what the large amount is. Any experience with these, sorry i didn't make my question more clear. Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.