LF like minded people

SnakeSinger

So I'm looking for people who are in the same boat as me that would be interested in helping me mod/start my own Guild. It's my first time really dipping my toe in to try and set up a Guild so I don't really know how it works but I'd really like to give it a go and be able to start up a nice close knit and helpful community :) (heck if there's an already existing Guild that meets these requirements I guess shoot me the details as well though I do kinda want to take the plunge and start my own to get exactly what I'm after xD)

What I'm hoping to find/establish:

-Mainly PvE

-Likes/wants to do group contents like Heroics, Flashpoints etc. but not super strict or fussed on "rankings"

-As I'd like the focus to be on having fun in the game, enjoying the content and helping out new players rather than on being super serious about ranking

-Helpful to newbies/new players, no "must be level x to join" etc. (I'm not really a newbie anymore but I like to try and be supportive and helpful to new players nonetheless :))

-Mix of both Imp and Pub toons allowed

-I KNOW Progenitor is the RP server but hey if there are other people that enjoy it and would want to set up some roleplay within the Guild too that'd be awesome

-ACTIVE people. You don't have to be online everyday as I understand work and life etc. happens (hey, if you can be then bonus!) But I seem to have all the luck getting into Guilds where the people are really nice etc. and then I either get kicked for not being keen on doing PvP (and some other pretty ridiculous reasons that I'm not going to list too XD), being gone for a few days too many due to illness or family/work commitments or everybody in the Guild suddenly stops being active all at once or stops wanting to group up to do group stuff :p

If anybody would be interested drop me a little message or something in this thread and hopefully we can start working it out together :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I expect you may have found a guild already however, if you haven't then you are welcome to have a look and see if we are the guild for you.

Force Choke Your Banana is a small friendly guild where everyone know everyone and everyone matters! We use TS£ regularly to communicate about in game and out of game discussions.

Although the name does not portray it we are a very mature guild and prefer to do many aspects of the game together.

For more details about us you can check out our website if you like. FCYB.co.uk

I certainly hope you find what you are after if FCYB is not your choice.

Good luck

Raizurr

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Sith'd off is recruiting new members. We have an active Discord channel and website (http://sithdoff.shivtr.com/) .

We're a casual and social community based guild who are looking for other like minded members. There's a scheduled side to the guild (weekly HM progression raiding team) but there's a 'drop in and out' casual aspect to us as well (SM /HM raids throughout the week as well as participating in conquest so plenty of FPS/Uprisings/Heroics).

If you can get a level 70 imperial character (or close enough to 70!) we think you'd be a good fit!

-Cell

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server from Pop5 in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen