no voice?

darkclericc

Hi this prob already been posted but i couldn't find it.in the alliance part there no voice on char,its so bad i cant play it,total put me off game it just horrible.been playing since beta,now im thinking of quitting.can the alliance part be abandoned?so i dont have to do it all,and just to main quest line?

regards

Hi this prob already been posted but i couldn't find it.in the alliance part there no voice on char,its so bad i cant play it,total put me off game it just horrible.been playing since beta,now im thinking of quitting.can the alliance part be abandoned?so i dont have to do it all,and just to main quest line?

regards

It gives nostalgic feeling to those who played KOTOR 1 and 2. Personally I don't like it either. RPG is much better when our character actually speaks, not just stand there staring and occasionally nodding. :rolleyes:

Which is why I'm being reluctant to renew my sub in TSW and FF XIV. :o

The whole alliance part is optional. You don't need to recruit those companions. Just ignore the alliance missions.

(On a sidenote, I am surprised that you played since beta, but took more than a year to find out that the alliance conversations are without player's char's VO. That topic was hot in late 2015. ;) )

It gives nostalgic feeling to those who played KOTOR 1 and 2. Personally I don't like it either. RPG is much better when our character actually speaks, not just stand there staring and occasionally nodding. :rolleyes:

Which is why I'm being reluctant to renew my sub in TSW and FF XIV. :o

It did not give me any nostalgia and I played KOTOR, KOTORI II, and DA:O.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.