Unassembled Components - need more ways to get them...

simchavian

I think for those of us who don't grind much PVP or Starfighter should be able to get Unassembled Components as well. My suggestion would be small amounts like in PVP for many other Galatic Command Mission completions like:

1-2 pieces for a completed planet heroic

2 pieces for an ops boss and 4-5 for completion of ops (additional to gear drop)

2-4 pieces for a Flash Point

2-4 pieces for a Uprising

you get the idea.

tx

That sounds reasonable. I am a pve player and do very, very little pvp. I can't do GSF at all as it makes me headachy and nauseous. I am getting very close to making the decision to quit the game next month when my sub is up for renewal. The RNG system is awful. My main character, a sorc healer, is now Command level 63 and I have ONE set piece. That is not acceptable.

I run 8 characters, 1 for each storyline, and the mere thought that I have to do endless pvp and pray RNG is kind just makes me unhappy. I really hate to say goodbye to this game, but RNG/CXP has pretty much broken my will to play.

I like the idea all am getting in gear is sniper shell armour and all my guys are between lvls 10-35 in command rank haven't gotten a single piece of gear.

All my crates are containing useless endless garbage outta of 24 force user both empire and republic I got 1 sniper.

The lack of Ops going on my server is dreadful to obtain any pieces what so ever and I hate pvp with a passion.

I like the idea of lvling the cxp cause it makes it so everyone can get gear but how they are limiting ways to get it for people is ridiculous.

I think for those of us who don't grind much PVP or Starfighter should be able to get Unassembled Components as well. My suggestion would be small amounts like in PVP for many other Galatic Command Mission completions like:

1-2 pieces for a completed planet heroic

2 pieces for an ops boss and 4-5 for completion of ops (additional to gear drop)

2-4 pieces for a Flash Point

2-4 pieces for a Uprising

you get the idea.

tx

*sign*

Yup seem more people already suggest this.

PVP and GSF is one thing, but doing FPS for example is a total waste of time and there is no point of doing the. People do Uprisings just for CXP and that only Fractured.

Since the CXP nerf on ranked its totally not worth doing ranked for cxp and getting components is nice but too slow if you dont PVP all night.

I'd totally agree with this, with the exception of Heroics giving components (effort / rewardwise).

5 per Planetary seems reasonable instead.

Also, it would be really welcome if Operation bosses would drop some since the loot from them are completely random now.

Doing an 8-man lockout on HM-Ops and not getting anything is not a fair trade.

Had to kill 13 HM bosses to see our first random drop (even if it was in EV-KP which are easy, but RNG is RNG)...

So 5 / boss for SM and let's say 10 / boss for HM, 15-20 / boss for NiM would at least give some additional push for people to do OPS (5.2 CXP correction is soooo far).

But your basic idea is good, just thought about the same this weekend. :)

Try out GSF. I absolutely hated it when I tried it. I was so terrible. You got to give it some time and skill up a bit and upgrade your ship. Talk to me in game for help, or type /cjoin GSF (any server) and the folks in there are super nice and helpful. They are not mean like I am in PVP to people who suck.

Anyways, GSF has been easily double earn rate of both CXP and components vs. pvp.