Suddenly! Vitiate! puzzling [bit of a spoiler]

Valhezz

So I completed the Revan storyline, won the last battle, kissed Theron (and then some!) and was directed to my mission console for the next major chapter - that moved me directly to Ziost.

Now, on the flight over, Theron calls and of course he says the the Emperor is back, operating on Ziost. Great. The FIRST quest, I enter that warehouse, kill some possessed troopers. The curscene happens where I says: 'I can feel you VITIATE'. Whell what the frock. The name has not been mentioned a single time in the story line, I know from the story the Emperor is back, but why do I say his name with so much confidence, as if I knew that name? Did I miss something crucial, a part of the story where that name gets said? :(

The DLC seems to be very biased toward Force User.

Star Wars is biased towards force users. Bioware tried hard to get past this, but there's only that much they can do without getting too absurd (or, putting force users in wierd situations like fighting Arcann with a shield instead of a lightsaber). The greatest Sith Lords and Jedi are like demigods in this universe, you won't see a commando going against them and winning in any logical setting.