The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Here Is How You Change Vanguards Devs

RomanFH

Get rid of assault rifles, add assault shotguns. Get rid of ridiculous 10m mortars and missiles and base the new abilities around the shotgun. Boom you've just created an in your face soldier tank that is both unique and fun to play. It took 10 seconds of playing my once favorite class to see how clunky it plays and how easy it would be to fix. Problems solved, your welcome developers.

• 1 month later...
I 100% agree with this msg. Shotty is such an awesome weapon and so under utilized in this game. Make it the main stay for some distance they can use hard hitting buck shot type rounds if they even need distance at all. I'd rather just have an in your face play style tho since many other classes can do both make this game play style unique.

This is not my class but, i can see this being reality. The shot gun shoots bucks shots in this case of a Star Wars Shot gun it would shoot something like dozens of bean bag type size photon blasts. They can be different colors of course with the color crystals and you could use a long shot gun or a sawed off. Just some ideas. again not my class, But is a interesting one.

TBH i felt there was nothing wrong with them before the changes, now i have two character who i cannot play because i hate hate hate the changes and deleting them would mean id loose access to some items that are bound to them.