Bring back cartel certificates

IstariZen

Those were one of the best things you could have done to protect the people that spend large amounts of money on this game.

We deserve that much, it doesnt matter if you make things crazy expensive like 20 certs and 5-9 per hypercrate. Please bring them back, so that we can atleast not end up with the worst RNG and never want to buy again. Give the guy who spends 250 dollars on packs some protection. Why wouldn't you? If that person gets all bad RNG with that amount of money they will not buy more. If they had that small protection, they 100% would buy more. I know, I just had that bad luck.

The second I hear something like that is back, I will start buying hypercrates again. Until then, well I have received the short end of the stick, I cant convince myself it is worth it. I want to though, I love this game and want to be apart of supporting it.

Give us the certificates and give us a vendor that sells bind on pickup items. If you mixed them with golds from all packs (throw a platinum in for promotions), you would make bank (If you rotated it once a month). How did this not make sense to you guys when you started it? BOP for people spending real money or lots of credits (caused by people spending real money) does not hurt your game or profits. Its BOP for big spenders.

You have my sub. That is all for now though. I remain eager though, just give us some sort of protection from the rng you put on real money items.

Let me give you an example. I bought 5 hypercrates recently and recieved a mix of mainly bronze; cheap companion stuff; silvers that sell for nothing; some silvers I wanted; bad golds; zero platinums. Let us just say you rewarded me 20 cartel certificates and you had a vendor with BOP revan reborn for 25 certificates, guess who is buying 2 more hypercrates. Me 100%. Not only that but I will feel satisfied with spending 300 dollars on an ingame item. People will buy more all around (CC or selling CC on GTN), as long as you rotate that list your sales would rocket.

You should do this, it is hurting your business not to.

Edited by IstariZen

I agree. I just used my last one that I had saved tonight on a secondary black dye mod from the vender in the cartel bazaar on the fleet. Since we still have those venders that require the certificates, then it makes no sense why none of the new packs drop any.

This would probably be the most ideal solution to the current state of packs. It gives players some control over what they get without relying entirely on randomness. I think they should also couple this with some sort of minimum guarantee for Hypercrates where you get a minimum number of gold items or cartel certificates in each Hypercrate.

From what I've been told, the certificates still drop when the old crates are made available on the market, but I've still not managed to have any drop from them when I've bought a returned hypercrate.

I'd be all for more ways we can earn them at this point.

From what I've been told, the certificates still drop when the old crates are made available on the market, but I've still not managed to have any drop from them when I've bought a returned hypercrate.

I'd be all for more ways we can earn them at this point.

I;ve been buying an explorer pack every day to finish up that rep and I;m still getting them.

Btw is it possible to get the out of alliance packs or do they not drop them either ?

You cannot find them in Alliance packs, you can only get them from older ones. You'd have to buy the older packs off the GTN if you wanted to get some certificates.