Petition for Unassembled Components

Can you guys also add rewards to finishing Uprisings Flashpoints and Ops?

Well not everyone plays PVP and not everyone can run ops. The people who do Uprisings ang FPs should get rewards too to work on their gears.

For example:

Uprisings: 3-4 Unassembled Components

Flashpoints: 5 Unassembled Components

Ops: 15 Unassembled Components

Increase the rewards for higher difficulties

Edited by Warvey

Nope.

Components are a way for pvpers to get gear, if u are only pver then do ops. If you are too casual for ops then you don't need gear. Simple as that.

If someone is doing HM uprisings and wants to do master later they should go do ops and get gud. :rolleyes:

The only thing they need to add is components to the pvp weeklies and dailies.

Edited by invertioN

Uprisings: 3-4 Unassembled Components

Flashpoints: 5 Unassembled Components

Ops: 15 Unassembled Components

Increase the rewards for higher difficulties

You can solo/duo certain Uprisings and FP's on repeat, so no. Operations already let you work towards a specific piece.

If you are too casual for ops then you don't need gear. Simple as that.

Just... stop with this. Better gear is a goal. Better gear makes your missions easier. Better gear makes trash goes down faster.

So, now what - only PvP and ops, the rest of us just go and do our loops for no reason? Just stop telling me what i need and what i don't. If your are not in this boat, write somewhere you really care.

And what about HM Lost Island or Blood hunt? Guess i don't need gear for them as well, right? And don't tell me that ppl can do it in 208, cuz ppl can do ToS in 220, but they still want better gear.

Better gear cover my weaknesses and everyone have them.

Just... stop with this. Better gear is a goal. Better gear makes your missions easier. Better gear makes trash goes down faster.

So, now what - only PvP and ops, the rest of us just go and do our loops for no reason? Just stop telling me what i need and what i don't. If your are not in this boat, write somewhere you really care.

And what about HM Lost Island or Blood hunt? Guess i don't need gear for them as well, right? And don't tell me that ppl can do it in 208, cuz ppl can do ToS in 220, but they still want better gear.

Better gear cover my weaknesses and everyone have them.

Well, it's okay to want better gear but that does not mean everything has to drop something that lets you work towards bis.

I don't have a raid group to do nim ops but I'm not complaining. Just have to do whatever is available until they make some changes.

But I'm just saying I don't agree with the given suggestions here.

So, the first week is over and I converted 2 pieces for 225 components each from 236 to 242. 5 pieces 242, 9 more to go! So, I have 1.790 components left to grind. That would be 223 GSF-wins, so ~3.500 minutes or 60 hours of GSF.

Hope, to be BiS with end of february!

PS: It would be nice, if it would go a bit faster. Not for me, but for some members of my raiding group, that are not as active as I am.

Edited by Exocor

So, the first week is over and I converted 2 pieces for 225 components each from 236 to 242. 5 pieces 242, 9 more to go! So, I have 1.790 components left to grind. That would be 223 GSF-wins, so ~3.500 minutes or 60 hours of GSF.

PS: It would be nice, if it would go a bit faster. Not for me, but for some members of my raiding group, that are not as active as I am.

Well thats is nice and i am happy for you, but imagine my situation:

Due to RL i play 3 times a week, mostly from 10 pm when family goes to sleep till 2 am (so i get maximum out of it) that means 4x3=12 hours per week, I need to manage a lot in those 12 hours and there is no way for me to grind cxp in any way!!

Before it was fine, i logged in pugged a Prio HMs and i was BiS in no time, now, its a nightmare!!

Due to RL i play 3 times a week, mostly from 10 pm when family goes to sleep till 2 am (so i get maximum out of it) that means 4x3=12 hours per week, I need to manage a lot in those 12 hours and there is no way for me to grind cxp in any way!!

Before it was fine, i logged in pugged a Prio HMs and i was BiS in no time, now, its a nightmare!!

So, three times a week for 3 hours. So, you can run 1-2 pug-raids per day. Back in 4.0, you maybe got 1 oder 2 pieces per day.

If you go GSF, you can do 12 games per 3 hours, so 36 games in your online time. You might be able to get one piece out of these matches. Also, you will gain cxp fast with gsf (~1 rank per hour), so, if you're lucky, you will at least get 1 bonus piece per week.

So, you will get 1-2 pieces per week. Thats x3 the time you needed back in 4.0.

You got BiS from HM?

Anyway, you can still do HM Ops and get T2 gear. Less gear drops, but you get schematics you can use to gear up your legacy.

Bioware have to see our pain here.

I'm not a raider, but I'm not just a casual who plays for the story. My territory always were HM flashpoints. This is my zone of comfort and I've always knew that I'll never get BiS gear and I was fine with it. My personal BiS was drops from end boss and ultimate commendations armoring from vendors. This was my goal and it was enough for what i do.

5.0 kill the game for me and others like me. Now i enter a FP and i know that even if i complete it, I'll get nothing. Just some miserable CXP to get a random green piece after maybe 10 flashpoints.

So, my beloved content is dead because of the lack of rewards.

So, PvPers selfishly hold their components and i'm fine with that as well. But make some special ones for the FP community.

Good gear helps you to carry a weak partner as a dps, a weak healer as a tank, and a crappy group as a healer. So, everyone who likes challenge needs gear. Maybe RPers don't, but they don't care anyway.

So, three times a week for 3 hours. So, you can run 1-2 pug-raids per day. Back in 4.0, you maybe got 1 oder 2 pieces per day.

If you go GSF, you can do 12 games per 3 hours, so 36 games in your online time. You might be able to get one piece out of these matches. Also, you will gain cxp fast with gsf (~1 rank per hour), so, if you're lucky, you will at least get 1 bonus piece per week.

So, you will get 1-2 pieces per week. Thats x3 the time you needed back in 4.0.

If only GSF popped more than twice per hour on my server. FeelsBadMan

Bioware have to see our pain here.

I'm not a raider, but I'm not just a casual who plays for the story. My territory always were HM flashpoints. This is my zone of comfort and I've always knew that I'll never get BiS gear and I was fine with it. My personal BiS was drops from end boss and ultimate commendations armoring from vendors. This was my goal and it was enough for what i do.

5.0 kill the game for me and others like me. Now i enter a FP and i know that even if i complete it, I'll get nothing. Just some miserable CXP to get a random green piece after maybe 10 flashpoints.

So, my beloved content is dead because of the lack of rewards.

So, PvPers selfishly hold their components and i'm fine with that as well. But make some special ones for the FP community.

Good gear helps you to carry a weak partner as a dps, a weak healer as a tank, and a crappy group as a healer. So, everyone who likes challenge needs gear. Maybe RPers don't, but they don't care anyway.

I totally agree with you. Unassembled components should also be obtainable by doing flashpoints.

You get them for doing a random unranked warzone which you can afk but you don't get them for doing a time consuming hardmode flashpoint where you actually have to do something.

Oh and you get them for doing GSF while GSF doesnt even need any gear at all.

Moreover you get worse cxp per time spend in a hardmode flashpoint compared to an afkable unranked match.

Pvp rewards are too superior compared to anything else in the game which leads to hardmode flashpoints dying, since many players just adapt to the new situation and do pvp instead of queuing for a hm fp.

Unassembled components of course should also be rewarded for doing flashpoints.

Whats the point of giving them for brain-dead unranked matches but not for challenging, time consuming and not afkable hardmode flashpoints.

Players want these components and right now they have to pvp to get them (even if they totally hate it)...instead of playing the content they like. Since there is no pvp gear anymore and these components are used to buy pve gear, they shouldn't be limited to pvp only.

Right now the whole game is all about pvp if you want to effectively progress with gear and I just hate it so much.

I really hope pve rewards will be adjusted, so pvp won't be the only way to go anymore.

Adding unassembled components to flashpoints totally would be the right way.

Maybe that would also stop hardmode flashpoints from dying.

Edited by Avianatorsparkma

This is the Problem with me too is, TIME. I played maybe a hour and a half last night. I was so tired of the grind after 3 unranked pvp and 1 solo after that, i just left game. I just couldnt do another one and knowing that next 1, would still not get me a new piece of gear. Just ridiculous.