Guild Master Rank

Darkrebellord

Does anyone else find it annoying that everytime the guild master return back to the free account status they are getting promoted to guild master and then it takes weeks and weeks off trying to get on when the original creator of the guild is on which can sometime takes months.

I think there should be a alert box asking do you want to take control of the guild or leave the current guild master in place.

Or at least the ability to promote the guild master rank back to the proper person at anytime and once it is dun it cant return to you unless the guild master does so.

I am tired of promoting back the guild master then next time i log in it defaults to me.

I am in Ncis Forever Guild on republic side and Tonydinozzo is the guild master but on his other guild empire side NcisRed it promoting my characters meanu and asharau to the position of guild master every time i log in when i reset it back to the guild master Dreadhawke as i do not own the guild and he is the original creator of the guild.

due to us getting on at different times and sometime i cant get on much any more i find it hard to catch up with him and give him back the rank.

I think the developers need to look at this and see how they can stop it from happening.

On the other side if the guild master has not been on for a while the guild members should be able to submit a vote over a week period after 3 months absteen where they submit who they would like to be guild master until the other person returns.

There should also be a safe guard that once the original guild master returns it asks if he or she would like to be reinstated to the position of guild master this would also be another method based on record of original account that created the guild and the account it belongs too.

At the present time i am in control of 11.6 million credits guild bank funds that do not belong to me they belong to the guild members and most to the guild master.

In my opinion if i touch it i could be seen as a thief without his or her permission. and i do not want to be responsible for such role of control of the guild i have not created.

Hope you understand i wish to return the rank of guild master back to the person who created it and it should stay on that person regardless of his or her account status.

Does anyone else find it annoying that everytime the guild master return back to the free account status they are getting promoted to guild master and then it takes weeks and weeks off trying to get on when the original creator of the guild is on which can sometime takes months.

I think there should be a alert box asking do you want to take control of the guild or leave the current guild master in place.

Or at least the ability to promote the guild master rank back to the proper person at anytime and once it is dun it cant return to you unless the guild master does so.

I am tired of promoting back the guild master then next time i log in it defaults to me.

I am in Ncis Forever Guild on republic side and Tonydinozzo is the guild master but on his other guild empire side NcisRed it promoting my characters meanu and asharau to the position of guild master every time i log in when i reset it back to the guild master Dreadhawke as i do not own the guild and he is the original creator of the guild.

due to us getting on at different times and sometime i cant get on much any more i find it hard to catch up with him and give him back the rank.

I think the developers need to look at this and see how they can stop it from happening.

On the other side if the guild master has not been on for a while the guild members should be able to submit a vote over a week period after 3 months absteen where they submit who they would like to be guild master until the other person returns.

There should also be a safe guard that once the original guild master returns it asks if he or she would like to be reinstated to the position of guild master this would also be another method based on record of original account that created the guild and the account it belongs too.

At the present time i am in control of 11.6 million credits guild bank funds that do not belong to me they belong to the guild members and most to the guild master.

In my opinion if i touch it i could be seen as a thief without his or her permission. and i do not want to be responsible for such role of control of the guild i have not created.

Hope you understand i wish to return the rank of guild master back to the person who created it and it should stay on that person regardless of his or her account status.

Non subscribers cannot be guild leader of a guild which has members that are subscribers.

If you find yourself promoted to guild leader due to the GM not subscribing, then you can either hold onto the position of guild leader to insure that it can go back to the original GM if he resubscribes, or if you don't want to be guild leader, you can promote another subscriber to that position. The player you are promoting does not have to be online when yo promote them.

This is a first. Usually, threads complaining about this come from players who dropped their subscription and then the game "stole" control of their guild from them. (No, it didn't. Read on.)

The rules are clear. (Caveat: "F2P" in the below includes "Preferred".)

• A F2P guild is created by a group of F2P players, and cannot have subscribers as members.
  • A "standard" guild is created by subscribers (that is, by a group containing a subscriber), and unless ALL the members are F2P, the leader must be a subscriber.
  • If a standard guild's leader drops his subscription, the first member to log in after the subscription ends who is still a subscriber will be promoted to leader.

It sounds like your "normal" guild leader is lucky, in that you are that replacement leader, and you want to give it back. Those other threads are created by people who evidently had untrustworthy members - frequently, the replacement leader kicked out everyone else, including the unsubscriber, so there is no way short of a CS ticket (and probably not even then) to get the guild back.

But the rules are clear. When the subscription of a standard guild's leader ends, another member who is still a subscriber will be promoted to replace him. Be a good custodian of the guild's money (once it's in the guild bank, it belongs to the guild) and other items, and see if you can persuade your guild leader to restart his subscription in a timely manner. Act as his proxy - let him tell you what he'd like you to spend the money on, and do nothing more, nothing less than that. (By all means, suggest things, but if he says "no", let it drop.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.