The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Choose your side. Feelings?

XeniasLatin

I'm kind of torn. With my Sith Inquisitor, she's always been light side and intended to be a fish out of water with the Empire. She's where she's at because she was forced to be there. I would have loved to have her jump ship to the Republic if the game gave her the chance.

However, with the latest content with the Eternal Empire, Empress Acina seems like someone that could give hope to reform the Sith Empire into something other than a giant, oppressive regime. Do I then continue to side with her in hopes of doing that? Do I betray her and side with the Republic as I've wanted to do? Will my choice even end up mattering in the long run in terms of how the game proceeds from this point?

Dem choices tho.

Really? She still seems like she's more than willing to be oppressive. Just in different ways than the previous emperor.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? She still seems like she's more than willing to be oppressive. Just in different ways than the previous emperor.

I got a vibe from her that she was going to do things differently. She seems more pragmatic and level headed than other leaders of the Empire.

With the way the Republic is ran now, its oppressive in its own way as well.

Of course, more story needs to be told before we get a clear picture of that.