Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Okay for those who don't mind....

*WARNING!!!! HUGE SPOILER ALERT!!!* link to the data-mined conversations in the Spoiler tag. If you don't want to wade through the whole thing of code, just do a search/find for "Quinn" and it will take you to his conversations.

There's three more updates to said data since then...

You may want to move the spoiler link to PM's since datamined stuff is a no-go on the boards and there's a chance they could delete the whole thread. :eek::(

I'm excited you guys, but also a bit bummed. I don't think I'll be able to take my warrior through the new Iokath story until next week. She's still in KOTET for one thing, and then I'm going away for a five days where I won't have access to the game. <weeps>

I plan to take at least one character through before I go but it will have to be a non-warrior. And then I may have to spoil myself on the rest. I can't wait and I'm also afraid that my one and only female warrior would make some decision that prevented me from seeing or doing important Quinn content. She has to have the perfect play through and that most likely means spoilers. I'm avoiding spoilers for now, but once I've done a basic Iokath play through, it's open season for Quinn spoilers from then on out. :D

You're right, I have nitpicks. I'll talk about it tomorrow.

and then I'm going away for a five days where I won't have access to the game. <weeps>

That's very unfortunate timing :(

Edited by grania

Uhh, might want to delete that and just send a PM to the people who want that data... discussing it on the forums is not allowed. o.o Wouldn't want this whole thread to get deleted on a whim. :eek:

Already sent the backup PMs along with extra info about the return of a certain character who is most likely going to be the new villain...

Uh, sorry, we forgot about that. :confused: I edited my reaction, going to repost it tomorrow.

I feel like I'm going to faint. O.O :o

*taking deep breaths* It's just a game, it's just a game, it's just a game...No, still not better. XD

Edited by Dylinrae

Also, I don't think they'd ever have the companion cheat on you. Well, aside from Kaliyo. And my hopes for Companions having any meaningful dilemma's occurring in their years with out you (Such as moving on and having you repair your relationship) died with Vette, since I was never expecting such a happy reunion.

I was under the impression that romanced Lana also has a relationship with Koth while your character is frozen in carbonite...?

I think I'm looking froward to this more than I was with KOTET. In KOTET we knew that no original companions were returning which really annoyed me, but with these new chapters returning those companions to us I'm actually quite excited and eagerly wait for them! Just goes to show how attached I still am to all my original companions and especially the LI's. :cool:

I was under the impression that romanced Lana also has a relationship with Koth while your character is frozen in carbonite...?

It certainly gave me that impression too, the way she says:

There's nothing between us any longer

when you encounter him in KoTeT aboard the Gravestone before Iokath I think.

I think I'm looking froward to this more than I was with KOTET. In KOTET we knew that no original companions were returning which really annoyed me, but with these new chapters returning those companions to us I'm actually quite excited and eagerly wait for them! Just goes to show how attached I still am to all my original companions and especially the LI's. :cool:

Ugh, I wish I'd looked into spoilers and things for KOTET. I avoided all story-related information, still thought companions were coming back (because seriously, last I'd heard, that was still the intention), saw a Dromund Kaas mission and I was like "Quinn <3 !!!" And then it turned out to be more of the Lana & Theron Show. :( I was halfway through the chapters before I decided to just look up if any companions were coming back. Silly me~

Koth outright tells you, but it was over long before you returned and Lana seems to give little to no thought about it and neither does your character.

Looks like we're not getting Malavai back tomorrow after all. They've put it off until April 18th.

OMG I'm so mad I could freaking spit right now. I was really excited about this. Why can't they ever do what they say ON TIME. :mad:

They've put it off until April 18th.

The day my mother is visiting. Well then. I'm not so much angry about the delay as I am dumbfounded that it's going to be on that specific day. Reminds me of when the game first opened, she was visiting for two weeks. Why me.

Looks like we're not getting Malavai back tomorrow after all. They've put it off until April 18th.

OMG I'm so mad I could freaking spit right now. I was really excited about this. Why can't they ever do what they say ON TIME. :mad:

What the heck?! :eek: Damn, I shouldn't have read the spoilers. It's past midnight here, and in my insomnia I have already written my big rant, and have prepared it for tomorrow. Now I can't say anything about it, it's killing me. :eek::eek::eek: This is torture. :(