Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

OMG, while searching for that line I have found a new one which I have never seen before, and I can't stop laughing now. :D:D:D:D:D

You can say to him "I order you to kiss me!". Quinn looks terrified and even jumps back a bit saying "My lord!" in a shocked voice, then adds "Yes!" and kisses you.

This is priceless. :D:D:D But to get this, you have to first reject his advance, which is the reason it is new for me. :p I have never dared to try much conversation options with him, fearing that I can't hit the Esc button in time LOL. (that can be so stressful!) Not to mention I was always so eager to jump into his arms, once or twice I kissed him first because the dialogue was so funny.

Edited by Dylinrae

You have to say a line about.. oh I think it was not putting his safety before a mission, or something like that. It comes out sounding kind of nerdy and out of character for the warrior which I think might be why he likes it - it sounds like something he would say. :o

Oh, that'd explain why I never got it. My warrior would never say that.

This! He's concerned about not being able to act if they were in a relationship together and has to make a choice resulting in an outcome where the other's life might be forfeit (or something). You need to pick the response where you say something along the lines of

you wouldn't have a problem

I only found it because I was being curious about what choosing something "off" would do (with my finger poised over the esc button :D).

If you haven't got this response then try it for his voice alone - his voice actor says it in the most sexy-come-to-bed voice ever :)

Oh, I will. My main is what she is. Now every warrior is just to explore all those things I haven't heard him saying yet, even if the toon gets deleted after the last convo with him (as the last one was), so I can go out-of-character for her. That's also how I got those painful, cruel reactions. I just NEED to hear his voice in any possible answer :o

OMG, while searching for that line I have found a new one which I have never seen before, and I can't stop laughing now. :D:D:D:D:D

You can say to him "I order you to kiss me!". Quinn looks terrified and even jumps back a bit saying "My lord!" in a shocked voice, then adds "Yes!" and kisses you.

This is priceless. :D:D:D But to get this, you have to first reject his advance, which is the reason it is new for me. :p I have never dared to try much conversation options with him, fearing that I can't hit the Esc button in time LOL. (that can be so stressful!) Not to mention I was always so eager to jump into his arms, once or twice I kissed him first because the dialogue was so funny.

I have this one. I laughed like stupid at his reaction. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-4Mjv6JfCs

It's not of just that part, but I think the line is around 36:08.

Thank you!

Oh gosh, I have to have that with my Malavai's face :D

I happy to see the thread is back on track with swooning and "ooohhhh" and "aaaaaaaah"s he deserves. :D

Not long now, we'll have all new stuff to swoon over :)

There's this one last thing that happens on Corellia that I want to get a screenshot of and then I think I'll be all done playing the warrior story. At least for quite some time, whew.

Edited by grania

I have this one. I laughed like stupid at his reaction. :D

Still laughing, this is killing me. :D:D And the way he says "Yes!", like he is afraid to say no, but he likes it at the same time. XD Quinn, you are something!

By the way, I also like the "Permission to execute the Moff" line. He totally sounds and moves like a child having a tantrum. :D:D:D

Edited by Dylinrae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-4Mjv6JfCs

It's not of just that part, but I think the line is around 36:08.

Thanks for that, had never taken that option before, gah, I have a whole folder of 'alternate Quinn stuff' recorded, don't know if I have it in me to level another warrior and only have a week now with the xp boost. I may just let that one go for now and go to youtube for those alternate Quinn fixes. :p

I can't find this bit - do you have a link?

Bioware: Go on, grab your pitchforks. Just remember, WE CAN KILL HIM OFF AT ANY TIME! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm now just imaging Bioware holding everybody's favoraite fictional characters hostage

Back to killing again? :mad:

Go. Away. :(

Bioware: Go on, grab your pitchforks. Just remember, WE CAN KILL HIM OFF AT ANY TIME! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm now just imaging Bioware holding everybody's favoraite fictional characters hostage

Unfortunately, I wouldn't put that past them. :/ Hypothetical worst-case scenario: "Aw, you like that dumb farmboy? Pfft. Who likes HIM? Sorry, lady smugglers who married Corso, but he's so totally dead, haha, isn't that funny! Wow, people actually LIKE Kira/Ashara/Nadia/Jaesa? Geez. Who would've thought people would be mad if we killed her off? She's not Lana. Why do people like her? We GAVE you a hot* female force-user with Lana! What is your PROBLEM?"

*Why do people refer to good-looking women as "hot"? o_O I've never understood that...

Edited by Jagaimee

We GAVE you a hot* female force-user with Lana! What is your PROBLEM?"

My problem, devs? She's patronising, incompetent, and with that red nose of hers with constant cold very ugly. Give her some tissues, ffs. It'll at least fix the runny nose problem. :rak_01::rak_01::rak_01:

My problem, devs? She's patronising, incompetent, and with that red nose of hers with constant cold very ugly. Give her some tissues, ffs. It'll at least fix the runny nose problem. :rak_01::rak_01::rak_01:

Lol I never noticed that, I'll have to look for it. I really liked her old model when you first meet her. She looked good in those black and green robes and her hair was cute.

:D I had forgotten that! Excellent!

As for pitchforks - mine are ready just in case. I hope they realise that anything short of excellence-in-swoonworthyness relating to Quinn's return may be dangerous to life as we know it. Can you imagine the collective psychic fury of several million Quinnmancers on April the 11th if it all goes to hell? The planet could implode!*

*no science was involved in making up this theory

With all that Lana is and isn't, there's one trait that's stood out the most to me: she's just boring. I just don't see any type of layered character depth, which makes characters interesting to me.

With all that Lana is and isn't, there's one trait that's stood out the most to me: she's just boring. I just don't see any type of layered character depth, which makes characters interesting to me.

Lana isn't there to be a character, she's there to stroke the player's ego.

Jesus christ, ever heard of this thing called humor? Or do you only live in extremes?

Everybody calm down and think of Quinn-Gucci :o Now feel the love/lust. And remember he's just pixels. Gorgeous-if-only-holodecks-were-real pixels but no reason to come to forum blows over.

Everybody calm down and think of Quinn-Gucci :o Now feel the love/lust.

I have been randomly giggling throughout the day ever since the Quinn-Gucci clip became reality. Luckily my fiance thought it was amusing as well so he's not looking at me like I'm completely insane. :o:p

If Lana's purpose is to stroke egos, I must not be their target player! For me, an ego stoke would be someone of stature, like Darth Marr or Darth Vowrawn, for example, seeing something in my Warrior and wanting to go in on some type start-up together... Perhaps a small consulting firm with the sole purpose of taking down someone who might do something nefarious such as annihilating all life on Pierce's home planet. ;)

Edited by Edyn

Jesus christ, ever heard of this thing called humor? Or do you only live in extremes?

Yours doesn't overlap with mine.

How do they intend to stroke my ego with a character that disrespects mine and constantly patronises them? :confused: Spit on my ego sounds more accurate.