Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Don't forget to get your free armor with the code SPECIALFORCES. Not the best, but it might have some good bits for mixing and matching.

Thanks for the code! Much appreciated. ^^

Also great screenies! <3

Sorry, I haven't been much of a presence in the last while, real life has been keeping me busy, too much so, and then with the merge, that seems to have eaten up my time. :(

Thanks for the code! Much appreciated. ^^

Also great screenies! <3

Sorry, I haven't been much of a presence in the last while, real life has been keeping me busy, too much so, and then with the merge, that seems to have eaten up my time. :(

That's okay, Luna, that's life, we understand :)

I've been quite tired myself for some reason, no energy to post screenshots and stuff lately, but our thread will be here when we need it you know? :D

That's okay, Luna, that's life, we understand :)

I've been quite tired myself for some reason, no energy to post screenshots and stuff lately, but our thread will be here when we need it you know? :D

Thanks Grania :) *hugs* You're right the thread will always be here for us. I think it might be November...I usually feel very low key in November and February, those months tend to make my depression worse and when that happens I can barely lug myself around and everything feels like it takes too much energy. I hope things will get better for you too, as you say, once you're more up for things, we can still enjoy them here. I'm still getting my toons and stuff organized, one of these days I have to get guilded up too. :)

Thanks Grania :) *hugs* You're right the thread will always be here for us. I think it might be November...I usually feel very low key in November and February, those months tend to make my depression worse and when that happens I can barely lug myself around and everything feels like it takes too much energy. I hope things will get better for you too, as you say, once you're more up for things, we can still enjoy them here. I'm still getting my toons and stuff organized, one of these days I have to get guilded up too. :)

Poke one of us and we be happy to help when you are ready hun :)

ooo Grats :)

I only did it to get Hexid and not because I care about Hexid or having another female force using companion, I did it, in case, like Ranos, she might have something interesting to say about the missing companions. I hope she has some tidbits for us.

It's a shame they always give female force using comps as rewards for these things. I don't know what part of, 'give us some male forcer users' they don't get. Preferably someone good looking with their face/body intact. ;)

I just noticed that we're quickly approaching the community thread :D Only like 5K views to go before we've exceeded it lol. :eek::D

It's a shame they always give female force using comps as rewards for these things. I don't know what part of, 'give us some male forcer users' they don't get. Preferably someone good looking with their face/body intact. ;)

BioWare: But we GAVE you a male force user! *points at the ithorian Jedi on Alderaan* ...what about HIM don't you like!? Geez, you crazy fangirls, always criticizing...you have scads of perfectly acceptable and HAWT female force users! WE'RE ALL ABOUT DIVERSITY HERE! Male force-users? Ugh! Hexid's a STRONG female character! She doesn't take crap from anybody! Isn't that what people want to see!? *pout*

...I think I killed the exclamation mark on my keyboard. Congrats on the title! :D

BioWare: But we GAVE you a male force user! *points at the ithorian Jedi on Alderaan* ...what about HIM don't you like!? Geez, you crazy fangirls, always criticizing...you have scads of perfectly acceptable and HAWT female force users! WE'RE ALL ABOUT DIVERSITY HERE! Male force-users? Ugh! Hexid's a STRONG female character! She doesn't take crap from anybody! Isn't that what people want to see!? *pout*

...I think I killed the exclamation mark on my keyboard. Congrats on the title! :D

Haha, yeah, that's about the size of it. And thanks, it took only 6 years for me to get it lol and only because Bioware put a gun to my head. <.< Well, so long as no one is mean to me, I don't actually mind the pvp, but if someone is mean, I'm gone, so we'll see how long it lasts.

My friend designed these https://www.redbubble.com/people/dreadfulsanity/works/28874881-malavai-quinn-minimalistic?asc=t

I bought a Theron pillow a while ago :D

Wow! Cool! Quinn merchandise! :D Behold the mole of sexxxiness! :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.