Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Could be, LOL.

Actually, I find it kind of amusing that they still don't say anything, maybe they are afraid of us. They probably call us 'those crazy women'. :p What would they do if we all lived in the US and we all approached them at the con? Get a heart attack? :p

Although I haven't seen them reply to other love threads so far (Vector, etc.), you just can't ignore a thread with 4500+ posts. :p

Love the screenshots! :D Especially that Tarisian dance party with the Pubs, LOL. :D

There is strength in numbers and we have numbers, I think that might be why too. They're probably like...'why poke the bear' lol. That is an amusing thought if one day we all descended upon one of their cons or cantinas lol. We'd be wild women lol. The devs would probably run as fast as Purple Quinn with fan girls chasing him lol.

I do wish they'd say hi to us just once, whether it's Keith, Eric or Charles, it'd be nice. :)

There is strength in numbers and we have numbers, I think that might be why too. They're probably like...'why poke the bear' lol. That is an amusing thought if one day we all descended upon one of their cons or cantinas lol. We'd be wild women lol. The devs would probably run as fast as Purple Quinn with fan girls chasing him lol.

I do wish they'd say hi to us just once, whether it's Keith, Eric or Charles, it'd be nice. :)

Am doing my part to make sure we are and continue to be heard :)

And here is a poster of our dashing Malavai! Where is purple Quinn, he needs to sign it :D

http://imgur.com/jnZjnBF

Quinn: ...AGAIN!?

We have a lot of posters of you.

Quinn: Evidently.

Sign it, please?

Quinn: ...

...pretty please?

Quinn: *looks despairingly from Quinnmancer to Quinnmancer* :(

...pretty please with a Moff Broysc's corpse on top?

Quinn: When you put it that way... *signs poster*

Yay! :D Oh, and nice outfit for Quinn on said poster!

Quinn: *squints* ...a black uniform on--where is that, Tatooine? I'm going to get heat exhaustion.

We'll save you.

Quinn: And die.

...we'll save you from that, too. C'mon, there've got to be a few Sith in here skilled at healing.

Quinn: Healing. From death.

Healing, resurrection, it's all the same to a Sith.

Quinn: *facepalm*

Sign it, please?

...pretty please?

Quinn: *squints* ...a black uniform on--where is that, Tatooine? I'm going to get heat exhaustion.

We'll save you.

...we'll save you from that, too. C'mon, there've got to be a few Sith in here skilled at healing.

Yay another signed poster :) *happydance*

And on a side note I am currently writing another chapter...and am planning on making it one that does not need a maturity filter. Will be a challenge lol

Edited by Nightfrogger

Sign it, please?

...pretty please?

We'll save you.

Yay! :D For a second, I was so happy that he liked his uniform choice...until he realized that was Tatooine lol :D

Thank you purple Quinn :D Not only would we cure you from death, some of us might find a way to make you immortal. <3

Yay another signed poster :) *happydance*

And on a side note I am currently writing another chapter...and am planning on making it one that does not need a maturity filter. Will be a challenge lol

Yay! It's always nice to have more Quinn stories and chapters. <3

Edited by Lunafox

Purple Quinn, can I have a signature on this poster? There's some stranger I briefly met on Balmorra once on the other one. :rolleyes:

And on Iokath... :o

It was im-poster!:D

http://imgur.com/AR30rvS

Coincidentally, mine's wearing a white uniform :D

I would like to argue that he is technically both...at the same time. He only changes to what form you want him to be while he is observed. A sort of Schrodinger's Quinn so to speak ;)

He is a man of many talents ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

I would like to argue that he is technically both...at the same time. He only changes to what form you want him to be while he is observed. A sort of Schrodinger's Quinn so to speak ;)

He is a man of many talents ;)

In his case, the beauty is literally in the eye of the beholder :D

Well, I just started KotFE with my TRE SW main....so no more Quinn footage for awhile. :( I'm definitely snatching him out of the Odessan terminal as soon as I get there, though. Headcanon is that Ysara isn't budging an inch from Odessan to help with the whole Valkorian family drama until her husband is found and returned to her. So there! :rak_09:

Purple Quinn, can I have a signature on this poster? There's some stranger I briefly met on Balmorra once on the other one. :rolleyes:

Quinn: Well, that's better. I might expire of heat exhaustion slightly more slowly.

Well then, what would YOU say is suitable for Tatooine!?

Quinn: *signing poster* Garb in the style of the natives - loose-fitting, brown or off-white (as I imagine it would be difficult to keep anything pure white on Tatooine for more than three seconds), preferably with something covering your head--

So, Jedi robes, then.

Quinn: Yes. And I.................wait a minute!

Gotcha.

Quinn: *aHEM* Your poster, my lord Lammia. Ignore the crazy Grand Admiral attempting to bait me into an argument.

"Attempting to"? I'm shocked, SHOCKED that you would think that of me, Malavai Francis Quinn!

Quinn: MY MIDDLE NAME IS NOT FRANCIS.

Oh sure it is.

Quinn: It is, in fact, a RESPECTABLE name--

What, like...Bob? Malavai Bob Quinn? Malavai Egbert Quinn? Malavai FILBERT WIDMARK Quinn!? Your middle name is Francis, accept it!

Quinn: :jawa_evil:

... "attempting to bait me into an argument," huh? Seems I succeeded! :D Payback for that crack a while ago about losing my marbles, O Snarky Quinn.

Quinn: *FACEPALM*

Edited by Jagaimee

That's a lovely poster as well. I have the white uniform on another of my Quinn's. I agree with Nightfrogger, he is a Shroedinger's Quinn and appears to each of us as we prefer him. :D

And it seems the Grand Admiral finally got her digs in, for that time that Quinn got the better side of the argument lol. :D

Quinn: *signing poster* Garb in the style of the natives - loose-fitting, brown or off-white (as I imagine it would be difficult to keep anything pure white on Tatooine for more than three seconds), preferably with something covering your head--

I believe this outfit which I posted a while ago would be appropriate desert attire for our fair Quinn. But covering him up that much is just tragic. Better to keep him in an air-conditioned cantina.

I believe this outfit which I posted a while ago would be appropriate desert attire for our fair Quinn. But covering him up that much is just tragic. Better to keep him in an air-conditioned cantina.

That's a great outfit for anyone to wear on Tatooine. And of course it looks exceptional on him, but as you say, it's a tragedy to cover that face. Air conditioned cantina sounds great.

You know, it might be fun to do an outfit challenge, to see what we can come up with for hot weather looks...might get some fun screenies out of it. I might have to try and come up with something for him later, when I have a bit more time. :D

Quinn: Well, that's better. I might expire of heat exhaustion slightly more slowly.

So, Jedi robes, then.

Quinn: Yes. And I.................wait a minute!

Gotcha.

Quinn: *aHEM* Your poster, my lord Lammia. Ignore the crazy Grand Admiral attempting to bait me into an argument.

"Attempting to"? I'm shocked, SHOCKED that you would think that of me, Malavai Francis Quinn!

Quinn: MY MIDDLE NAME IS NOT FRANCIS.

Oh sure it is.

Quinn: It is, in fact, a RESPECTABLE name--

What, like...Bob? Malavai Bob Quinn? Malavai Egbert Quinn? Malavai FILBERT WIDMARK Quinn!? Your middle name is Francis, accept it!

Quinn: :jawa_evil:

... "attempting to bait me into an argument," huh? Seems I succeeded! :D Payback for that crack a while ago about losing my marbles, O Snarky Quinn.

Quinn: *FACEPALM*

:::::grabs the poster, puts in frames and hangs on the wall, then stares at it puppy eyed😍::::

Will try my own luck with a desert outfit tomorrow after work...as it was today 15 hour shift and I have be back in in about 6 hours....lucky me :( I kept on having dune lines run through my head reading out the ideas :D. Thanks for the laughs durring a long shift :)

That's a great outfit for anyone to wear on Tatooine. And of course it looks exceptional on him, but as you say, it's a tragedy to cover that face. Air conditioned cantina sounds great.

You know, it might be fun to do an outfit challenge, to see what we can come up with for hot weather looks...might get some fun screenies out of it. I might have to try and come up with something for him later, when I have a bit more time. :D

Ohhh...a challenge! Another incentive to get to Odessa quickly so I can get him back by my side and dress him up!

Does anyone know what the consequences would be if I jumped straight to Iokath after doing only a few chapters of KotFE?

Ohhh...a challenge! Another incentive to get to Odessa quickly so I can get him back by my side and dress him up!

Does anyone know what the consequences would be if I jumped straight to Iokath after doing only a few chapters of KotFE?

I can't confirm, because I didn't do it, but in theory none. They maybe even fixed the "open chapter" bug, but if not, better not do it with any chapters open.

I know for sure that once you reach Odessen and have access to the Impatient terminal, you can claim him on any class without doing Iokath at all. :D My scoundrel runs around with him now :D

I can't confirm, because I didn't do it, but in theory none. They maybe even fixed the "open chapter" bug, but if not, better not do it with any chapters open.

I know for sure that once you reach Odessen and have access to the Impatient terminal, you can claim him on any class without doing Iokath at all. :D My scoundrel runs around with him now :D

Pulled him out on one of my other warriors who has just started chapter 10 two days ago. You get original Quinn this way. Am currious to see at what point in the chapters it gives you post iokath Quinn. Pulled himout on my trooper right before she started the iokath chapter for my experiment and was given post iokath Quinn and Dorne.

Cool! I still want to do Iokath, just for the reunion...even as brief and disappointing as it was. Got to record all the Quinn cutscenes! :rak_04:I just want to change up the order of events to match my headcanon....get Quinn back first, then save the galaxy! (Even though it will suck that I'll still be forced to run KotFE and KotET with the Theron and Lana Show tagging along. :mad:)

Remember how Balmorra Malavai wore his default uniform? Well, he doesn't any more.

http://imgur.com/ALYTgNl

Also, the current, Iokath Malavai is on a crew mission but shows as customised holo. It was just a glitch, though.

http://imgur.com/1mXz4du

To my great GREAT GREATTTTT happiness...

http://imgur.com/LugO4TF

He's still himself as holo when he's summoned.

This maybe? Definitely got the whole puppy-dog eyes going on here...

https://snag.gy/zSwxi9.jpg

This needs to be sent to the DEVs as proof of how much sorrow they are causing :D

Actually, I find it kind of amusing that they still don't say anything, maybe they are afraid of us. They probably call us 'those crazy women'. :p What would they do if we all lived in the US and we all approached them at the con? Get a heart attack? :p

I think the glinting of thousands of pitchforks might tip them off!