Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Operation: Adopt-a-Cat was a success. Kitty is with his new owners now. :) They took one look at him and instantly fell in love.

...i'm not crying, why would i be crying...i hope he has a wonderful life

Ooh, Life Day outfits...my Sith lady has rarely dressed up - she isn't comfortable in fancy outfits - but I do believe she and Quinn can make an exception for Life Day. (Now if I can kick myself to finish KOTET and Iokath and actually get Quinn back before Life Day.....in between school and Guild Wars 2, I shall make an effort. XD)

Love the "Krampus" one! Haha, Quinn's expression looks like he's thinking "...the things I do for love..." :p Quistmas tree, how original! Love it. And the Beauty and Beast one...wow, that was quite stunning. :D Awesome job, guys!

Operation: Adopt-a-Cat was a success. Kitty is with his new owners now. :) They took one look at him and instantly fell in love.

...i'm not crying, why would i be crying...i hope he has a wonderful life

Ooh, Life Day outfits...my Sith lady has rarely dressed up - she isn't comfortable in fancy outfits - but I do believe she and Quinn can make an exception for Life Day. (Now if I can kick myself to finish KOTET and Iokath and actually get Quinn back before Life Day.....in between school and Guild Wars 2, I shall make an effort. XD)

Love the "Krampus" one! Haha, Quinn's expression looks like he's thinking "...the things I do for love..." :p Quistmas tree, how original! Love it. And the Beauty and Beast one...wow, that was quite stunning. :D Awesome job, guys!

*hugs* Thanks for the kitty update, I'm glad he's with his forever home now. I'm sad for you though, I know it's hard not to get attached to the furbabies, but don't cry, you did a good thing here. There aren't many people in this world that would do what you guys did. I'm willing to bet the kitty is happy and grateful for his new home. :)

If ever there was a reason to get dolled up, Life Day is it! :D As Palpatine says, "Do it!" (You've got like two months lol) :cool:

Thanks all, that was fun :)🍬🎃💀👻

Ooh, Life Day outfits...my Sith lady has rarely dressed up - she isn't comfortable in fancy outfits - but I do believe she and Quinn can make an exception for Life Day.

I'm very glad to hear that kitty had a happy ending!

Also, I'm not too comfortable dressing fancy either but after spending 3 days dressed all in pink with fairy wings I'm definitely starting to get over it :p

Edited by grania

Looking forward to when we start running Imperial side ops again more frequently in my raiding group... would love to have my Quinn clone in this Operation Screen Shot instead of my Smuggler. Pretty background from Terror from Beyond Operation, for those of you who have not done them.

As many of you would agree... this shot needs more Quinn ;)

Edited by Nightfrogger

As many of you would agree... this shot needs more Quinn ;)

Everything needs more Quinn! I would love to go into Ops just to see what they are like. I was the same in WoW. Me and a friend used to run every older raid together as soon as we were a high enough level to two-man them. It would be great if they could do something similar for those who want it with the Ops in swtor as I'm not interested in the drops or the challenge of the boss (to a point). I just want to have a go in them in a non-threatening environment where my ability to mess-up does not matter. I made the suggestion and it's "being looked at". Imagine all the additional screen shot locations with all the Quinn(s) if we do get this kind of access :D

If ever there was a reason to get dolled up, Life Day is it! :D As Palpatine says, "Do it!" (You've got like two months lol) :cool:

I have my thinking cap on for something Christmassy-Life-Day-e! Though I think it will be difficult to out do grania's Quistmastree!

Everything needs more Quinn! I would love to go into Ops just to see what they are like. I was the same in WoW. Me and a friend used to run every older raid together as soon as we were a high enough level to two-man them. It would be great if they could do something similar for those who want it with the Ops in swtor as I'm not interested in the drops or the challenge of the boss (to a point). I just want to have a go in them in a non-threatening environment where my ability to mess-up does not matter. I made the suggestion and it's "being looked at". Imagine all the additional screen shot locations with all the Quinn(s) if we do get this kind of access :D

I was just waiting for us to do lock outs on imp side so I could go back through the operation for screen shots on my Quinn since he is one of my back up healers ;)

Everything needs more Quinn!

I have my thinking cap on for something Christmassy-Life-Day-e! Though I think it will be difficult to out do grania's Quistmastree!

I agree on both counts! :D It would be pretty tough to outdo the Quistmastree, but it should be fun :D

I was just waiting for us to do lock outs on imp side so I could go back through the operation for screen shots on my Quinn since he is one of my back up healers ;)

I can't wait to see all these new screenies :D

Popping in to just leave this here....Bloodstained Regret, my take on the Quinncident after having churned everything I've already written, plus Neil's insight, around in my brain.

The grammar's not my best because I was flinging words down as fast as they were flashing through my head...not much description and a whole heap of conversation....and truckloads of feels (I think I cried most of the time writing this).

I separated it from Scarlet and Nightshade since it is out-of-sequence to my main story...so I might have to do a few edits eventually, depending on how the in-between stuff plays out...plus there are references to events that I've planned out but haven't written yet. So...enjoy.... :)

I

Very scary! :D Happy Halloween to you too :) I'm staying in tonight myself, it's cold out there :p

I'm in Britain so Halloween/trick or treating is not a huge thing here; people tend to do at-home parties for their children, though someone down my road has gone OTT decorating their house with ghosts, skeletons, webs and pumpkins for the children. We have Guy Fawkes / Bonfire Night coming up later this week - that tends to be bigger than Halloween with masses of fireworks.

I'm in Britain so Halloween/trick or treating is not a huge thing here; people tend to do at-home parties for their children, though someone down my road has gone OTT decorating their house with ghosts, skeletons, webs and pumpkins for the children.

Maybe an expat?

We have Guy Fawkes / Bonfire Night coming up later this week - that tends to be bigger than Halloween with masses of fireworks.

I know almost nothing about those, I wish I could visit someday and try your holidays :)

I'm in the Netherlands (and native Dutch), Halloween isn't a thing here either. Stores do sell deco and adults tend to have parties privately and dress up but it's absolutely nowhere near as big as in the US. Still, I decorated our place for Halloween last year and put a sign by the door for the neighborhood kids to let them know we had candy. :) There was only about 7 of them going Trick or Treating but still fun and enjoyable. I'm hoping it gains more popularity in the future.

Happy Halloween, everyone! :p I'll do what I normally do nowadays: turn off the porch light (sorry, kiddos, no candy), and hunker down in my room. While wearing a Dracula cape. Because why not. XD

...when I was in high school, my Mom decided to write down the names of all my classes in my weekly planner...differently...for Halloween.

LAC (Literary Analysis and Composition) Honors - LAC Horrors

Life Skills* - Life Shrieks

P.E. - P.umpkin E.eeeeeks!

World History - World Hysteria

Geometry - Geomonstry

[break in between classes was written down as "bleak"]

RYAP (Reaching Your Academic Potential - basically Homeroom) - Really Yummy Apple Pie

Biology - Double, double, toil and trouble....

*The "Life Shrieks" name was really appropriate. :rolleyes: 'Twas a useless fluff class that taught absolutely nothing important, despite the pretentious name. The only reason I took it was because you *had* to take one or more electives, and that class seemed like the least of all evils. XD

Edited by Jagaimee

Happy Halloween, everyone! :p I'll do what I normally do nowadays: turn off the porch light (sorry, kiddos, no candy), and hunker down in my room. While wearing a Dracula cape. Because why not. XD

...when I was in high school, my Mom decided to write down the names of all my classes in my weekly planner...differently...for Halloween.

LAC (Literary Analysis and Composition) Honors - LAC Horrors

Life Skills* - Life Shrieks

P.E. - P.umpkin E.eeeeeks!

World History - World Hysteria

Geometry - Geomonstry

[break in between classes was written down as "bleak"]

RYAP (Reaching Your Academic Potential - basically Homeroom) - Really Yummy Apple Pie

Biology - Double, double, toil and trouble....

*The "Life Shrieks" name was really appropriate. :rolleyes: 'Twas a useless fluff class that taught absolutely nothing important, despite the pretentious name. The only reason I took it was because you *had* to take one or more electives, and that class seemed like the least of all evils. XD

Happy Hallowe'en guys! I was away for most of today and tonight--visiting my mum and then dealing with the trick or treaters. It was a good day, more so now, that I've come on her to see that I have some lovely reading ahead by Feylindiira and that cool screenie from SC Sarova :D <3

I'm sure I will, thank you :)

Happy Hallowe'en guys! I was away for most of today and tonight--visiting my mum and then dealing with the trick or treaters. It was a good day, more so now, that I've come on her to see that I have some lovely reading ahead by Feylindiira and that cool screenie from SC Sarova :D <3

My DA:I Malavai (who I've been playing more lately than my SWTOR version, due to the terrible lag) thanks the both of you.... :D

https://snag.gy/AdSpEg.jpg

Edited by feylyndiira

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.