Largest Cartel Market weapons sale of the year is now live! Check it out before August 27! ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Love his hair in that picture - better than his in-game hair.

Dear Devs - URGENT REQUEST - Malavai Quinn in a hot tub stronghold dec. That is all (well he does deserve it after nearly 6 years in jail)!

I would definitely have that in my stronghold! <3

I am afraid to admit how much I had to spend to get that deco for those pictures...but so totally worth it ;)

And we appreciate your credit donation to the best of causes! :D

Must update signature to request a Quinn in Hot Tub stronghold decoration.

Thanks, devs. I thoroughly enjoyed killing Quinn

No amount of trolling will or has succeeded in killing this thread so in my politest voice kindly **** off before you get a nice sharp pitchfork stuck somewhere very painfully :)

To lighten the mood let's have

. Balance is restored :D

Thanks, devs. I thoroughly enjoyed killing Quinn

Thank you for contributing to making this thread even longer than it already is, getting us onto yet another page and helping us to keep this on the front page...your unintended help is noted...have a nice day.

Edited by Nightfrogger

No amount of trolling will or has succeeded in killing this thread so in my politest voice kindly **** off before you get a nice sharp pitchfork stuck somewhere very painfully :)

To lighten the mood let's have

. Balance is restored :D

Ahahaaa :D That never fails. And it never gets old. It's pure love, that. <3

Ahahaaa :D That never fails. And it never gets old. It's pure love, that. <3

Quinn: I'm going to guess what that is.

<Gucci by Malavai Quinn>

Quinn: .....that, sir, is a TERRIBLE guild name.

<Quinnucci>

Quinn: Worse.

<WIDDLEBABYQUINNWUV...also Gucci>

Quinn: *calmly walks to airlock* *shoves guild name in airlock* *OPENS AIRLOCK*

*KAWHOOSH*

Quinn: *calmly walks back* Dealt with.

... :(

Quinn: Anything else?

<Filbert Widmark Pierce Approves>

Quinn: ...I feel unclean.

Quinn: I'm going to guess what that is.

<Gucci by Malavai Quinn>

Quinn: .....that, sir, is a TERRIBLE guild name.

<Quinnucci>

Quinn: Worse.

<WIDDLEBABYQUINNWUV...also Gucci>

Quinn: *calmly walks to airlock* *shoves guild name in airlock* *OPENS AIRLOCK*

*KAWHOOSH*

Quinn: *calmly walks back* Dealt with.

... :(

Quinn: Anything else?

<Filbert Widmark Pierce Approves>

Quinn: ...I feel unclean.

You know he secretly hid <WIDDLEBABYQUINNWUV...also Gucci> in his shirt ;) He never threw it out of the airlock -he's faking disapproval!

And I agree - GucciQuinn will never, ever get old.

You know he secretly hid <WIDDLEBABYQUINNWUV...also Gucci> in his shirt ;) He never threw it out of the airlock -he's faking disapproval!

And I agree - GucciQuinn will never, ever get old.

I have to love how you a link to my screen shot in your signature ;). Thanks hun :D

Took a much closer look at my main raider today....and just realized I made a brown haired Miraluka version of Quinn by pure accident. He was one of my DvL characters and became my new main after I found out I actually play operative healer really well. I had never rolled male characters until DvL came out and figured since I have to roll 8 new characters might as well see how it is from the male point of view. I made him and basically was thinking okay lets make him and make him be what I thought was sexy as all hell....so yeah lol

Totally did not mean to do that...it just kind of happened lol. Thought you would find it as funny as I did ;)

I have to love how you a link to my screen shot in your signature ;). Thanks hun :D

Hot tub Quinn is awesome and had to be linked :D

Speaking of awesome - half naked Theron is available, too much hot companion overload! /fans self...*

*I believe there is enough good stuff in this thread that we can never again moan about lady Twi'leks in bikinis. Of course we do it with much more class ;)

Edited by Sarova

Hot tub Quinn is awesome and had to be linked :D

Speaking of awesome - half naked Theron is available, too much hot companion overload! /fans self...*

*I believe there is enough good stuff in this thread that we can never again moan about lady Twi'leks in bikinis. Of course we do it with much more class ;)

I read a post last night about someone going to put Theron in Shae's armor and Shae in Theron's clothes, that made me laugh ;)

I read a post last night about someone going to put Theron in Shae's armor and Shae in Theron's clothes, that made me laugh ;)

Wish I'd thought of that!

Has anyone checked whether they have fixed any of the issues with Malavai? They seem to have sneaked in undocumented changes elsewhere so I'm hoping maybe they sorted out the issues with him. I haven't looked/checked myself as I got addicted to Vegas-Shadaa!

Wish I'd thought of that!

Has anyone checked whether they have fixed any of the issues with Malavai? They seem to have sneaked in undocumented changes elsewhere so I'm hoping maybe they sorted out the issues with him. I haven't looked/checked myself as I got addicted to Vegas-Shadaa!

Not the uncustomised holo deco. He's still the lieutenant white dude, if his Asian self in agent's shirt standing next to me.

Not the uncustomised holo deco. He's still the lieutenant white dude, if his Asian self in agent's shirt standing next to me.

Is the uncustomised one the original stronghold version of him (with his hands behind back pose before Iokath)?

Is the uncustomised one the original stronghold version of him (with his hands behind back pose before Iokath)?

No, it's the one with the hands on his hips, so the "new" one that my Inq and Agent have too. If he's by their side, his holo is default. If I dismiss him, he turns into his customised flesh self.

The other one is always uncustomised, because Inq and Agent "don't have him", in a sense that the new Iokath Quinn is a copy of the old Balmorra one, not the same NPC. Same applies to my warrior that did Iokath.

Warriors that didn't do Iokath have the old one with his hand on his back customised both as holo and as flesh, but always uncustomised the "hands of hips" one (because they don't have that Iokath version of him).

Old Balmorra Quinn with his hands behind his back is wearing his Captain uniform. He's customised for pre-Iokath warriors both holo & flesh.

New Iokath Quinn with his hands on his hips is wearing his Lieutenant uniform. He's not customised for anyone as holo, he's customised as flesh for characters that did Iokath, so have him as accessible comp.

No, it's the one with the hands on his hips, so the "new" one that my Inq and Agent have too. If he's by their side, his holo is default. If I dismiss him, he turns into his customised flesh self.

The other one is always uncustomised, because Inq and Agent "don't have him", in a sense that the new Iokath Quinn is a copy of the old Balmorra one, not the same NPC. Same applies to my warrior that did Iokath.

Warriors that didn't do Iokath have the old one with his hand on his back customised both as holo and as flesh, but always uncustomised the "hands of hips" one (because they don't have that Iokath version of him).

Old Balmorra Quinn with his hands behind his back is wearing his Captain uniform. He's customised for pre-Iokath warriors both holo & flesh.

New Iokath Quinn with his hands on his hips is wearing his Lieutenant uniform. He's not customised for anyone as holo, he's customised as flesh for characters that did Iokath, so have him as accessible comp.

This should explain it better than my convoluted explanations ;)

http://imgur.com/0WVKYob

http://imgur.com/iBs8Sio

This should explain it better than my convoluted explanations ;)

http://imgur.com/0WVKYob

http://imgur.com/iBs8Sio

Now it all makes sense. I hadn't noticed that happens with the new holo version of him, clearly I've not been paying enough attention (just tried it with one of mine - same issue).

Interesting note Theron keeps a holo of his new outfit when you have him out.

This makes me wonder if a disgruntled former employee added some anti-Quinn code that the current guys can't fix, especially since the Devs are aware how much people love their strongholds & companions. I haven't seen anyone post about the decoration problem affecting Dorne (but it might).

Now it all makes sense. I hadn't noticed that happens with the new holo version of him, clearly I've not been paying enough attention (just tried it with one of mine - same issue).

Blasphemy! :eek: Not paying attention to Quinn! Even if it's a broken holo! Blasphemy!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

;)

This makes me wonder if a disgruntled former employee added some anti-Quinn code that the current guys can't fix, especially since the Devs are aware how much people love their strongholds & companions. I haven't seen anyone post about the decoration problem affecting Dorne (but it might).

I think it's likely she has the same issues, but not enough people care about Dorne to care about her deco.

I need to do some messing around with other companions to see if it just a Quinn issue or not...yay research

Looking at my Kaliyo deco, I have her customized and out on my character now. Her name has been shortened to just Kaliyo as the holo and she has on her standard wear, not what I have on her. The Kaliyo I have out standing next to me has her full name Kaliyo Djannis, and when I dismiss her her deco goes to having her outfit and having both names. Her holo does not have a customization when applied either, but it shows up when I dismiss her. If this helps.

This is a character who has gone through all of the chapters so she is a returned Kaliyo on an agent character.

Kaliyo as a deco while dismissed

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/Kaliyo-as-Deco-686491090

Kaliyo pulled out standing next to her deco

http://disantia.deviantart.com/art/Kaliyo-pulled-out-686491486

Edited by Nightfrogger

Hmm, so they broken them all consistently?

Now I recall several times people asking me why I keep naked Torian in my SH (I placed his KOTFE version on my Inq, he's customised and dressed according to my taste, but apparently a lot of guests see him sans clothes).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.