Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

My only consolation is now I can complain at the cantina on Friday =.=

Lucky, you get to go to Florida. That's why the delay truthfully, their trip and the long weekend, I'll bet.

Good thing I'm not going, I'd probably get bodily thrown out. Be sure to tell them I said 'hi' and throw a chicken nugget at them. :eek:

Edited by Lunafox

They're pushing the update until April 18th. No Malavai tomorrow.

Bet me they have to get ready for their long weekend and their trip to the con to give a crap. :mad:

Well on the bright side the XP event is in effect for another week so it's not a total loss. I know it don't make up for your lack of hot pixles but it's something.

I'm not sure it's wise of them to delay right before a cantina tour event. It seems like they're asking to be surrounded by a bunch of grumpy, disappointed people.

Well on the bright side the XP event is in effect for another week so it's not a total loss. I know it don't make up for your lack of hot pixles but it's something.

Yeah, though it's still turning off tonight.

I'm not sure it's wise of them to delay right before a cantina tour event. It seems like they're asking to be surrounded by a bunch of grumpy, disappointed people.

Pitchforks at a hundred paces anyone? Not a smart PR move that's for certain.

Yeah though there's talk of them having it run for another week see how that pans out.

Lucky, you get to go to Florida. That's why the delay truthfully, their trip and the long weekend, I'll bet.

Good thing I'm not going, I'd probably get bodily thrown out. Be sure t7o tell them I said 'hi' and throw a chicken nugget at them. :eek:

I live in Florida, about an hour away from the convention center. While I am sure security would frown on chicken nuggets, I will make sure to give the developer any angry lana stare. (I am cosplaying as her for the con)

I live in Florida, about an hour away from the convention center. While I am sure security would frown on chicken nuggets, I will make sure to give the developer any angry lana stare. (I am cosplaying as her for the con)

That's cool, I hope you have a good time. I appreciate the 'Lana stare.' :cool:

What the heck?! :eek: Damn, I shouldn't have read the spoilers. It's past midnight here, and in my insomnia I have already written my big rant, and have prepared it for tomorrow. Now I can't say anything about it, it's killing me. :eek::eek::eek: This is torture. :(

It's that bad? (Don't say, don't really want to know) :( I read some data-mined stuff to put my mind at ease, but not too much.

Another stressful week, and now even more stressful :(

THIS. I am going to be at the cantina. They better get me tipsy enough I forgive them.. (free drinks if your over 21)

It's that bad? (Don't say, don't really want to know) :( I read some data-mined stuff to put my mind at ease, but not too much.

There will be things to discuss, indeed

Heck I've waited 5 years to talk to Quinn again, what's another week? :) With my mom.. sitting next to me.. :o exactly like I didn't imagine it.. :( lol my luck, I swear :mad:

Edited by grania

Yep, same, except I live in Canada. :D

Good for you, I love North America. :cool::)

If we, fangirls would go to them complaining, then they would know the true power of the dark side, LOL. :rak_01:

I am very passionate and quick-tempered. :p "So, who has problem with Quinn?" *activates lightsaber* :wea_03:

Well, it could be worse. I have already said that Quinn was the MAIN reason I started playing this game. Considering this, it is no wonder I'm hypersensitive to this topic…I'm still in shock, actually, that's why I can't sleep. XD I'm exaggerating though, it's not that bad.

There will be things to discuss, indeed

Heck I've waited 5 years to talk to Quinn again, what's another week? :) With my mom.. sitting next to me.. :o exactly like I didn't imagine it.. :( lol my luck, I swear :mad:

You should show him to her, make her a fan too. :D

Edited by Dylinrae

Quinn: A delay in my return. I don't know whether to be relieved or worried.

They probably saw the horde of pitchfork-wielding fangirls and decided to spit-and-polish our reunion with you.

Quinn: ...so the delay is my fault.

All because of you, yep.

Quinn: Well then. I'm still not sure--

*rabid haters come crashing against the doors, slavering and snarling like a pack of wolves*

Quinn: AAAIIIIEEEEYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEERRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

...why Captain, you scream like...what the heck was that? A dying lawnmower? A disgruntled sarlacc? Maybe an off-tune Wookiee practicing for Life Day?

Quinn: *pressed up against the back wall, well away from the doors* M-my apologies, sir. I was...startled. *pressing further against the wall* ...er...could you do something. This is disturbing.

Good idea, good idea... *watches the haters scrabbling against the locked-tight doors* ...yeah, they can't get to you. The doors are locked with the power of fangirl-love.

Quinn: *slowly starts to breathe again* Safe...

*Fangirl Army comes rampaging in to violently cuddle Quinn, sobbing their hearts out*

Quinn: GACK! *strangled* Not...safe...!

They probably saw the horde of pitchfork-wielding fangirls and decided to spit-and-polish our reunion with you.

All because of you, yep.

*rabid haters come crashing against the doors, slavering and snarling like a pack of wolves*

...why Captain, you scream like...what the heck was that? A dying lawnmower? A disgruntled sarlacc? Maybe an off-tune Wookiee practicing for Life Day?

Quinn: *pressed up against the back wall, well away from the doors* M-my apologies, sir. I was...startled. *pressing further against the wall* ...er...could you do something. This is disturbing.

Good idea, good idea... *watches the haters scrabbling against the locked-tight doors* ...yeah, they can't get to you. The doors are locked with the power of fangirl-love.

*Fangirl Army comes rampaging in to violently cuddle Quinn, sobbing their hearts out*

Cute, again. :D Don't worry, Quinn, we will protect you. ;)

All because of you, yep.

They obviously want to bump up the quality of the pixels making up his rippling muscles.

You should show him to her, make her a fan too. :D

.. that's a terribly clever idea!

Except my mom is, eh, she's a straight, you know? It wouldn't work on her. Anyway I'm not even going to say the word "mom" in this thread again, it depresses me.

I'm just going to hope that when it does go live, it's bug free and everything's perfect

They probably saw the horde of pitchfork-wielding fangirls and decided to spit-and-polish our reunion with you.]

I am seriously convinced this was the case. We're like the only people who have anything nice to say to the game right now, better not to piss us off too.

Ah well, I'm a little sad, but I'd rather wait another week than have my dreamed-of reunion marred by bugs.

I am seriously convinced this was the case. We're like the only people who have anything nice to say to the game right now, better not to piss us off too.

Well except that we aren't allowed to discuss our thoughts on what we've read, so they wouldn't really know how we'd feel about it. Sorry, don't mean to be a downer - my cue to stop posting :o