Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

i was specifically talking about loreman not quinn

Well in that case, my apologies. I will be very happy to talk about.. er.. let's just say I'm going to have a lot to say in about a week.

This is unbearable, I think I should have kept my nose out of spoilers if only so I wouldn't be tempted to blurt them all out. I have so very little self control, you have no idea :(

I love it too! I guess this is what excited Malavai sounds like :D We don't see that when he chats with his "lord". He's always so composed and in control of his emotions.

Yes! :D A few lines sounds like he is about to cry...or...he's just trying to eat a sandwich while shooting. XD

*Warrior hears noisy eating from her headgear during the battle*

Warrior: "...Quinn, what are you eating?"

*Quinn swallows the food the wrong way and starts to cough*

Quinn: "It’s just a sandwich, my Lord. Forgive me. I tend to eat too much when I'm in stress. It won't happen again."

Warrior: "Great, now I have become hungry too."

When I play space missions, I'm annoyed that it's Vette talking. It should be him: the pilot, the strategist, the trained officer. I always imagine him sitting at the helm and ducking all those asteroids, while my warrior shoots stuff, laughing maniacally. :D

Exactly! He is the Captain, after all.

After all that shooting, they're both so hyped they disappear in her chambers for hours :D

Haha, high testosterone makes him wild. :D

Edited by Dylinrae

That seems like something Vette would build to annoy Quinn with puns and quips.

"Hey, Captain Hairgel, I'd say this guy has a... COLD personality. Oh, sorry, I was talking with the snowman. But then again, who can tell the difference?"

Uh, according to KOTFE, Vette's the one who pilots the ship.

This pissed me off more than I can express in half-civilised language. Vette has no place in my bridge or on my ship; she's only there because the story forces it. This was especially bad for the warriors who preferred Vette silent and in a shock collar. I'm sure she was only put there for the Vette fan-boys who romanced her & hated Quinn with no consideration for those of us who prefer Quinn in his rightful place. I remember one of the former so-called livestream "dream team" was very clear in saying that he absolutely hated Quinn, so I'm guessing it was his idea.

This pissed me off more than I can express in half-civilised language. Vette has no place in my bridge or on my ship; she's only there because the story forces it. This was especially bad for the warriors who preferred Vette silent and in a shock collar. I'm sure she was only put there for the Vette fan-boys who romanced her & hated Quinn with no consideration for those of us who prefer Quinn in his rightful place. I remember one of the former so-called livestream "dream team" was very clear in saying that he absolutely hated Quinn, so I'm guessing it was his idea.

....Is this a troll? Or an attempt to parody your image of Quinn haters?

Edited by Codedrago

Well, the livestream's in half an hour. Here's hoping they show Quinn talking!! :D

...also hoping for a particular bug to be fixed (tired of female cathar looking like burnt carrots, grrr)...wish I could attend the livestream and bring that up. Or bring up Quinn. "So, does he still have his original voice actor??" Sigh.

I shall content myself with impatiently doing schoolwork until the livestream's over. :p

Quinn: Of course I still have my "voice actor." Do I sound any different to you?

So you admit you're a video game character! and you did sound very different on Rishi; you had a cold the size of Nal Hutta

Quinn: ...I shall indulge your fantasies. *through gritted teeth* Grand Admiral.

...you're a video game character. With a voice actor. His name's Richard Teverson. I really hope he doesn't read these forums, because that might be a little creepy to realize all these fangirls are fangirling over a) the character he voiced and b) his voice itself. I don't know. Would that be creepy? e_e

Quinn: *slowly backing away*

Isn't Quinn's rightful place in an airlock....opened to space......A proper death for a traitor.

Isn't Quinn's rightful place in an airlock....opened to space......A proper death for a traitor.

Only if he's in a fully-functional space suit, and a Quinn fangirl's ship is hovering just a short distance away for him to float over to. :)

Would that be creepy? e_e

Extremely creepy. The MOST creepy. I mean us, not him of course. He's not allowed in this thread >.> <.<

I forgot about the stream! I was going to go out and get some exercise, it's so nice out and I'm finally over my cold(s) but then again, I could just not..

Edited by grania

Haters posting in this thread has become really boring. :p As for me, I don't even care anymore. :cool:

"You see this expression on my face? It's called apathy. I'm not interested." - Smuggler :p

"I don't care so much that I have to go out of my way to tell you that I don't care, unprompted!"

Also, since you guys kept asking: It has been confirmed that Quinn is voiced by the same guy

YAY!! :D Wouldn't be Quinn without his voice. "It's a very distinctive voice."

On another note, we're 24 pages away from beating the Theron Shan fangirl thread. XD

Edited by Jagaimee

I wonder why the devs don't acknowledge us. In the Twitch they only seemed interested in talking about killing Quinn. Surely they see that there are a lot more people that enjoy the character. Sad that they don't even say anything to us in this thread. :(

I wonder why the devs don't acknowledge us. In the Twitch they only seemed interested in talking about killing Quinn. Surely they see that there are a lot more people that enjoy the character. Sad that they don't even say anything to us in this thread. :(

People like post about me would show up in droves, and they're already annoying enough.