Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I cut the F-bomb from "Coalition", a film he and our male agent both starred in. In fact, he was talking to our agent this very moment (not cursing at him, though). :D

Oo I want to watch that so bad but I'm not sure where to get it, is it on Amazon or..? No I don't see it there

Edited by grania

Turns out that Valkorian had a backup-backup Empire of Force-Imbuned Hamsters

Thexan: This is getting ridiculous.

Vaylin: HAMSTERS!! *hugs a number of them*

Arcann: *facepalming violently* What, that we were the backup of the backup?

Thexan: No, that hamsters can have the force. Vaylin, hamsters are not that durable, please don't crush them.

Arcann: I've heard they have magical qualities.

Thexan: Such as? ...Vaylin, you're going to make the hamster implode.

Arcann: They power things called "forums" by running on virtual hamster wheels.

Thexan: That...seems odd. What happens when the hamsters get hungry?

Arcann: The "servers" crash. Look, I don't know; I'm only repeating what I heard.

Thexan: Interesting, though. Ah--Vaylin, no, you're going to make the hamster VERY MAD--

*Vaylin goes flying thanks to a hamster-powered Force Blast*

Arcann and Thexan: ... :eek:

Arcann: ...I can see why Father liked those things.

Vaylin: *in the distance* :mad:HAMSTERS...!!!

...back to irregularly-scheduled Quinn nonsense, now? :o

Well I think I found a free version but I'd rather pay for it, Quinn has to eat.. ah well

The only "official" way of watching it I'm aware of is on Channel 4 website. It requires registering, inc. address, so I suppose only for UK residents who pay their annual TV fee. Then it's free to stream. If there is any DVD or something like that, I never found it.

Or I could be lied to. Two guys no one (or at least *I*) ever heard of, one totally bonkers, tell me stuff without proof. ;)

I felt paranoid throughout the last part of the Warrior story because I really did not immediately trust these two bizarre Sith suddenly bestowing an awesome title on me, but everyone else seemed to buy it, so ... /shrug

*Also, right after a mine is toppled on our heads, right? Warrior could have had a serious concussion and daydreamed the whole thing!

He didn't want to be in another Balmorra situation for 10 years, so he decided to be proactive about it. He saw Baras trying to use the fool Drahhg to kill you, TWICE, so Quinn thinks he'll show them both how it's done. He was probably dreaming about the day Pierce had to call him Lord Moff.

Top 3 Things Quinn Fantasizes About:

1. Baras calling him "son"

2. Naughty warrior-related things

3. Pierce calling him "Lord Moff"

Honorable mention:

The warrior calling him "Moff" during naughty things.

Here, something to cheer you up!

:D

I also made this a while ago: https://vid.me/ysh2

For when you need to express your disagreement or disapproval ;)

Everything I never knew I needed in my life <3 <3 <3

Edited by knoXr

Malavi is one of my favorite companions and it is great that he is back! I always felt that his betrayal was rather overstated --- a pair of combat droids is nothing against the Warrior. I treated it like a training exercise! :p He could have used other means - especially if you do the romance option. He could have sold the warrior out to their enemies --- and by that point of the story there are several. He could have poisoned them, back stabbed them in a fight, or set up something during a meeting with a contact. I felt he did as little as possible to satisfy the debt he had to Baras but made sure the fix was in place. So yes, it is good to see him again. By the way, I was playing another game and the character used the same actor. I hope that they always use the same actor for Malavi, no one else could play him as well. :)

*claps* That is awesome! I love it! Thank you for that, absolutely brilliant, I tell you. :p:D

So, Jagaimee, how does Malavai feel about endorsements? :p

Edited by Lunafox

So, Jagaimee, how does Malavai feel about endorsements? :p

My face turned beet red from laughing at that video... :p

Quinn: Endorsements? *scoffs* That is not a proper way to--

*Quinn's voice: Gucci, by Gucci*

Quinn: ...what.

*Quinn's voice: THE FRAGRANCE*

Quinn: ...that is not me.

*Quinn's voice: It's a pillow. It's a pet. It's a pillow pet*

Quinn: I swear that is not my voice.

*Quinn's voice: Fifteen minutes could save you--*

Quinn: NO *leaves in a huff*

Perhaps he is just trying to get some extra credits to buy the Quinnmancers gifts...well because we have been gone for over 5 years and that is a lot of birthdays and anniversaries missed....

Edited by Nightfrogger

*claps hands together and giggles* That's awesome. Poor Malavai. The pillow pet line...now that was extra special. He hee. I do enjoy him so. <3 Kindly relay this message to the good Captain....Darth Lunafox will be acquiring a pillow pet, just because of him. :D

Perhaps he is just trying to get some extra credits to buy the Quinnmancers gifts...well because we have been gone for over 5 years and that is a lot of birthdays and anniversaries missed....
That would make sense, excellent reasoning there :D Pillow pets for all! Weeee! Edited by Lunafox

This needs to happen.

I'm going to make that video, just need to record the scenes with my own character. :D I have LG too, and Quinn advertizing it made me like it even more. :D:D

Cool, and the other video too. :D:D

Edited by Dylinrae

pillow pet

My kids have em, they always wake up with lint in their hair but now I can feel good about it

(I wonder if they come in the imperial symbol..? Then I'd get one;) Husband wants a sarlacc pit pillow pet)

Edited by grania

Yay great gotta read about killing Quinn here too now >>

Indeed...however:

I was wondering if this could be done last night whilst levelling warrior number [i've lost count]. The answer to my prayers! Hilarious :D I'm feeling the thread love again :)

Edited by Sarova

*claps hands together and giggles* That's awesome. Poor Malavai. The pillow pet line...now that was extra special. He hee. I do enjoy him so. <3 Kindly relay this message to the good Major....Darth Lunafox will be acquiring a pillow pet, just because of him. :D

I'd love to hear Quinn actually say the words "pillow pet." Just because it'd be so hilario--

Quinn: NO IT WOULDN'T.

Ooh, SOMEONE'S touchy...wait. Did YOU have a pillow pet when you were a child??

Quinn: ...no.

*glare*

Quinn: *sigh* Yes.

What happened to it?

Quinn: .......

SPILL.

Quinn: it fell apart because i snuggled with it every night

...while we're on that subject, I want a varactyl pillow pet. :D

Wait a sec, what'd you call his rank?

Major now, is it? Huh...he's the same rank as Pierce? :/ Awwww. To be honest, I thought for sure he'd return as Grand Moff Quinn. XD

Did you know that Quinn has his own song? Well he does (sort of) :D

The Mighty Quinn released in 1968 by Manfred Mann the song was written by Bob Dylan in 1967.

Now what would Quinn make of that I wonder? :D

Quinn: ...............I am not an Eskimo.

*turning blue from lack of oxygen as I'm laughing hysterically over those lyrics* WHAT EVEN IS THAT...!? :p

Quinn: Nor am I so...bewildering...that I simultaneously make everyone jump for joy and fall asleep? That is...biologically not possible...?? And--feeding pigeons? ...pigeons? Where did THAT come from? Who tacked on "the Eskimo" to my name? Why am I apparently so "mighty"? WHY DID ANYONE WRITE A SONG ABOUT THIS??

I'd love to hear Quinn actually say the words "pillow pet." Just because it'd be so hilario--

Quinn: NO IT WOULDN'T.

Ooh, SOMEONE'S touchy...wait. Did YOU have a pillow pet when you were a child??

Quinn: ...no.

*glare*

Quinn: *sigh* Yes.

What happened to it?

Quinn: .......

SPILL.

Quinn: it fell apart because i snuggled with it every night

...while we're on that subject, I want a varactyl pillow pet. :D

Wait a sec, what'd you call his rank?

Major now, is it? Huh...he's the same rank as Pierce? :/ Awwww. To be honest, I thought for sure he'd return as Grand Moff Quinn. XD

:eek:

Opps I said a spoiler I think. Sorry. But yes, the same as Pierce, that's icky and needs to be remedied. If it were up to me, Quinn would totally be a Grand Moff! :p PS. I'd like an Alderaanian Night Cat or an Albino Monkey Lizard pillow pet. :D

Edited by Lunafox

:eek:

Opps I said a spoiler I think. Sorry. But yes, the same as Pierce, that's icky and needs to be remedied. If it were up to me, Quinn would totally be a Grand Moff! :p PS. I'd like an Alderaanian Night Cat or an Albino Monkey Lizard pillow pet. :D

Awww...that just seems so unfair that Quinn's the same rank as Pierce. :( I wonder if there's anything in his explanation of why he didn't come to find the warrior after ~6 years that will explain why he isn't any higher in rank. I hope so. Otherwise, that just feels...odd.

And don't worry about spoilers as minor as that. :p 'Tis totally fine.

Awww...that just seems so unfair that Quinn's the same rank as Pierce. :( I wonder if there's anything in his explanation of why he didn't come to find the warrior after ~6 years that will explain why he isn't any higher in rank. I hope so. Otherwise, that just feels...odd.

And don't worry about spoilers as minor as that. :p 'Tis totally fine.

As compensation, he's married to the empress of the known universe, so nyah to Pierce :D

Edited by grania