The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

"fastest way to earn CXP will be.........along with Ranked Arenas."

jozinkopucik

Thats *********** weird. I'll check tonight once I get off work. I remember being pleasantly surprised with my cxp yeild doing ranked.

Have you been sleeping since the 5.1 patch? Rewards from arena based warzones have been nerfed.

Have you been sleeping since the 5.1 patch? Rewards from arena based warzones have been nerfed.

• Arenas that popup in the regular Warzone queue now reward less CXP than a Warzone.

It says "regular" Warzone, not ranked and no, the matches didn't take less than 2 min for sure!! But i did have one where we were 2 vs 4 and that ended without us getting anything!!

Edited by jozinkopucik

tokens? What do you mean? I am using cxp boost and have the 10% perk unlocked

We are all talking about cxp, why would I bring up tokens?

I only have a 6% boost.

Edit: I didnt notice you dwerent talking to me. This phone thing is hard.

Edited by Ruhun

My guild is a bunch of regstars, so I cant speak to group ranked, but yolo ranked is only giving me 450-700 command experience even fully boosted for a win. It also isnt giving **** components. Thats fine though because i hate solo ranked as a jugg dps, getting trolled by the legion of merc/sins.

Does that mean you are getting more CXP in regs than ranked?

Before i was getting 900-1200 cxp for a ranked match when won, now im getting half of that!! Why is that? I use xp boost and bought the 10% perks! They said they nerf regular arenas, not ranked arenas.

Try out GSF. I absolutely hated it when I tried it. I was so terrible. You got to give it some time and skill up a bit and upgrade your ship. Talk to me in game for help, or type /cjoin GSF (any server) and the folks in there are super nice and helpful. They are not mean like I am in PVP to people who suck.

Anyways, GSF has been easily double earn rate of both CXP and components vs. pvp.

Try out GSF. I absolutely hated it when I tried it. I was so terrible. You got to give it some time and skill up a bit and upgrade your ship. Talk to me in game for help, or type /cjoin GSF (any server) and the folks in there are super nice and helpful. They are not mean like I am in PVP to people who suck.

Anyways, GSF has been easily double earn rate of both CXP and components vs. pvp.

The only thing I do not like about GSF is that it is kinda p2w. The ships you can buy from the cartel market are fully upgraded and eons better than the ones you can unlock in game.

The only thing I do not like about GSF is that it is kinda p2w. The ships you can buy from the cartel market are fully upgraded and eons better than the ones you can unlock in game.

Untrue.. Just fully upgraded. I've been playing a week and have my main weapon almost fully upgraded and pretty much all of the abilities and sub abilities unlocked that I need as well as the correct copilot.

I thought this was the case too, but the only thing the cartel market ships do is save you time. They are upgraded copies of other ships. You'll do just fine with the 2500 fleet req ship or either of the 5000 fleet req ships.

Ship upgrading is anything BUT grindy. It happens quickly.