Uprising mobs, jawa vendors, and more.

ArcTrooperElite

So 5.1 has arrived along with some new Uprisings and the game seems to be getting more and more broken. Mobs in uprisings are "out of range" when i'm standing right next to them. Mobs are often under the floor or inside walls and not able to be targeted. The first of the final 2 bosses of Fractured (the one that was fixed) is extremely buggy and often not where it shows him on my screen (particularly after casting force storm). It looks very much like another content release that wasn't tested before deployment.

I sure seem to be getting a whole lot of Jawa Junk these day and it sure is worthless. Between the command crates and conquest rewards my stockpiles of Jawa Junk are booming, too bad there's nothing worthwhile to use it on since THERE ARE STILL NO GRADE 10 MATS ON THE JAWA VENDORS. Why has this not been addressed? Crafting is critical to gearing out now with this awful new gearing system and grade 10 mats are available in only 1 location. It blows my mind that we got a hot patch to fix snowballs ( that were exploited to an incredible degree with no action taken) but this remains an issue.

Eternal Championship is beyond irrelevant now. My favorite thing from 4.0 has been scaled up to level 70 but the rewards are absolute garbage. Bosses drop level 65 gear (204 at that) and grade 9 mats are rewarded for the weeklies. I have gotten a few Refined Stabs but they are few and far between. The only thing the Eternal Championship Trophy's can be used for is legacy weapons and decos (the same ones from 4.0). If you aren't going to give us new content, and I'm talking real endgame content spelled O P E R A T I O N S, then the least you could do is give us new reason to do old content.

I would say I'm praying for those magical words "New Operations coming this spring" but I've given up hope. The developers don't play their own game and don't understand that chapters have NO REPLAY VALUE. Uprisings are slightly better but are extremely short and buggy and get old fast. PVP is still the same old unbalanced stun fest it's always been but now feature more slows than ever before and GSF is......well it's GSF, you could stop gving CXP for everything but GSF and I wouldn't play it. GSF has nothing to do with the actual game yet still grants more CXP than most of the actual PVE content that actually uses gear acquired from CXP.

I sure seem to be getting a whole lot of Jawa Junk these day and it sure is worthless. Between the command crates and conquest rewards my stockpiles of Jawa Junk are booming, too bad there's nothing worthwhile to use it on...

Wrong. On my server Im glad to waste it on low mats to buy certain crystals for new players. They sell faster than I can make them.

Eternal Championship is beyond irrelevant now.

It always was.

If you aren't going to give us new content, and I'm talking real endgame content spelled O P E R A T I O N S, then the least you could do is give us new reason to do old content.

They did all that. It was called "dark vs light event". Everyone could do everything anew.

I would say I'm praying for those magical words "New Operations coming this spring" but I've given up hope. The developers don't play their own game and don't understand that chapters have NO REPLAY VALUE. Uprisings are slightly better but are extremely short and buggy and get old fast. PVP is still the same old unbalanced stun fest it's always been but now feature more slows than ever before and GSF is......well it's GSF, you could stop gving CXP for everything but GSF and I wouldn't play it. GSF has nothing to do with the actual game yet still grants more CXP than most of the actual PVE content that actually uses gear acquired from CXP.

Well.... ok, I agree.

Between the command crates and conquest rewards my stockpiles of Jawa Junk are booming, too bad there's nothing worthwhile to use it on ...

Eternal Championship ...rewards are absolute garbage ... the least you could do is give us new reason to do old content.

... The developers don't play their own game and don't understand ...

Indeed