Force Choke Your Banana is recruiting new members

Ryskull

FCYB is currently recruiting new members to rebuild our guild. We are a small friendly guild that plans on growing and adding to our membership.

We curently have and plan to keep our guild small enough that everyone knows each other and no one is lost in the mass of guild numbers however, we want to add new members to the family.

FCYB is looking for mature relaxed gamers with a sense of humour.

We communicate through TS3 regularly being social and helping each other out while we play.

Unlike most guilds, we are not interested in what numbers you can put out. Instead we are interested in how you can contribute to our family enhancing the game for the entire guild as a whole.

We have a Guildship, TS3, Custom Webpage, Exp boosts. we are currently working on the Raid teams and we run general content together regularly.

If you think you might be interested, check out our website http://fcyb.co.uk

If you would like to speak in game to find out if we are right for you please feel free to whisper RaiZurr.

• 4 weeks later...

We are a multinational guild looking for more players to add to our Raid team. We raid at least 2 nights a week at 8:30 as well as alot of time spent together playing through all aspects of the game.

for the raid team we are looking specifically for healers and DPS however Tanks are welcome too.

We spend alot of time on Teamspeak building up our family spirit in the guild.

If you are a relaxed player who likes a small community of friends then feel free to give us a gander.

Our website is FCYB come have a look.

Spaces are limited as we do not want nor plan to grow too large so we can keep that friendly family feel to the guild.

If you are interested join our website or drop us a convo in game.

see you soon,

Raizurr

Edited by Ryskull

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello there! im a Deception Assassin looking for a guild to have fun with and progress! i enjoy pvp alot ,, but i do operations to gear up for pvp, would like to join a guild that does premades and ops, let me know if you have a spot free for me