Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Patchnotes not complete

Torvai

Seriously, I lost count on how often you "forget" to mention things in the Patchnotes. Is it so hard? Or do you do this on purpose?

1) Double Stances are fixed, not mentioned in the Patchnotes(non intentional fix? I wouldn't be surprised)

2) Sins got their AoE Damage Reduction utility taken away, not in the Patchnotes(Also, is it a new sport at Bioware to first give Assassins something, then taking it away again?)

3) PT Kolto Overload was nerfed from 40- 35%, not in the Patchnotes

And these are only things I know of.

Not to mention the typos in this Patchnotes, like "It is no longer to change Shae Vizla's armor." No longer what?

And what exactly is an "area of affec"t?:rolleyes:

Get your sh*t together Bioware. It's a complete no-go to have to rely on datamining for complete patchnotes.

Seriously, I lost count on how often you "forget" to mention things in the Patchnotes. Is it so hard? Or do you do this on purpose?

1) Double Stances are fixed, not mentioned in the Patchnotes(non intentional fix? I wouldn't be surprised)

2) Sins got their AoE Damage Reduction utility taken away, not in the Patchnotes(Also, is it a new sport at Bioware to first give Assassins something, then taking it away again?)

Not to mention the typos in this Patchnotes, like "It is no longer to change Shae Vizla's armor." No longer what?

Get your sh*t together Bioware. It's a complete no-go to have to rely on datamining for complete patchnotes.

It ridiculous, they could get some unpaid interns to do a better job,

They intentionally leave out things they know players will be pissed about, or don't want to give them any heads up so people can plan accordingly.

Yeah well we are slowly getting to SWG now, which is also run by the people themselves :)

You know, I think you are right. We are doing the SWG mistakes all over again, but just in a longer process. And what is sad is I would almost argue that the swtor devs communicate less, and are even more flippant and uncaring.

Edited by Darkside

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.