Spent three hours pvping, 5.1 is a sad let down.

MichealR

The new "command legacy xp boost" is as expensive as any legacy boost and only give a bonus of 10% (:mad: seriously Bioware??? 10% and it costing well over 3mil credits)

And last of all, I have read the forms since 2014. Never once have I seen a class so blatantly favored over all others, as mercs/commandos are right now. You can bet money any pvp que pops and there are at least 4/8 mercs/commandos on each team. They're clearly the FoTM, however they need retuned badly. Right now, they're the only dps capable of soloing a healer. One of two things need to happen, they either need tuned down, or the other dps needs brought up to par w/ survivability and dps #'s. This is unbelievable you'd go so far out of your way to encourage the entire game to play one class. My shadow can't get any love, nor my marauder, my guardian is the only one that stands a chance, and its a very small one.

I've spent alot of my hard earned money on this game. Been a loyal customer for years, been w/ you through all the dead servers, terrible patches, and complete crap content. Its as bad as its ever been right now, and you're not delivering on your promises.

Serious question: Bioware are you actively trying to ruin the game, so you can shut it down? I know it costs money to keep the game alive, and I know from facts you're making a good living doing so. So why the blatant disregard for your customer base?

Edited by MichealR

The new "command legacy xp boost" is as expensive as any legacy boost and only give a bonus of 10% (:mad: seriously Bioware??? 10% and it costing well over 3mil credits)

Before you got 0% boost for 0 credits. You still have that option.

And last of all, I have read the forms since 2014. Never once have I seen a class so blatantly favored over all others, as mercs/commandos are right now. You can bet money any pvp que pops and there are at least 4/8 mercs/commandos on each team.

You would lose that bet, at least on EH, have not played on other servers. Kept track over 10 matches and the percentage of mercs/commandos was 22.3% with sages/sorcs right behind them at 21%

Right now, they're the only dps capable of soloing a healer.

Are you speaking as a healer? If so you need more practice.

Edited by HelinCarnate