Exchanging the multiple tier set pieces.

ObscureKnight

BW,

I would actually be surprised if you did answer this, but here it goes.

This CXP system is not working. On one Character alone I have 3 chest set pieces, 4 set gloves, and three of the same relic. I can handle the random chance of a drop, but seriously at command rank 82 all I get is repeating items, this is ridiculous. I get the feeling it will be the same as I hit the next tier.

It would be nice if there was a way I could actually exchange these for other set pieces that are useful (Belt, head, bracers etc...), or make it an unassembled so I can pass it off to another class, because we all know that CXP killed the ability to gear your main, let alone an alt.

Would you guys even consider this? Or maybe a system where you do not get repeating items, but a full set? How about reverse engineering the armor?

BW,

I would actually be surprised if you did answer this, but here it goes.

This CXP system is not working. On one Character alone I have 3 chest set pieces, 4 set gloves, and three of the same relic. I can handle the random chance of a drop, but seriously at command rank 82 all I get is repeating items, this is ridiculous. I get the feeling it will be the same as I hit the next tier.

It would be nice if there was a way I could actually exchange these for other set pieces that are useful (Belt, head, bracers etc...), or make it an unassembled so I can pass it off to another class, because we all know that CXP killed the ability to gear your main, let alone an alt.

Would you guys even consider this? Or maybe a system where you do not get repeating items, but a full set? How about reverse engineering the armor?

That would take away from the glorious grind! :rak_01:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.