The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Names of new op raids?

buasso

Hi I just came back from a 2yr break and was wanting to know about the new raids. I can't seem to find info on them and try looking for youtube videos. I know there has been like 3xpacs since I quit, so i want to know about the mechanics of the new raids so I can follow along. Can someone point me in the direction on the info for these raids. I'm really excited about doing all the new content, 2yrs I'm sure I got a lot to catch up on. :)

Oh no. I hope you are trolling. Still, if you aren't, no new raids came since rav and tos. Wish you searched for it beforehand. :(

The last raids that came were "The Ravagers" and "Temple of Sacrifice". Dulfy have guides of them.

Edited by fatsi

Oh c'mon u must be pulling my leg. They got 3 expansions and no new raids? that's the most absurd thing I ever heard for an mmo. Even eq1 is still spitting out new raids.

So for real what are the names of the new raids?

So you mean to tell me they can put out at least 3 new movies before Bioware can put out a new raid?
Here is the story: SoR came as a cash grab with tons of bugs. People who bought its early access were pissed being unable to complete the story. In vacation, BW Austin did nothing to fix them for months. Seeing that players are leaving after they returned from Hawaii, they blamed it on MMO content, and mainly raids for being unsatisfying for players. So, they decided never to do them.

Oh c'mon u must be pulling my leg. They got 3 expansions and no new raids? that's the most absurd thing I ever heard for an mmo. Even eq1 is still spitting out new raids.

So for real what are the names of the new raids?

Correction: its 2 expansions. SoR was three expansions ago... and that had 2 raids - so that makes 2 expansions without a raid. You don't have to negate your point with made up rubbish, the truth is bad enough.

Correction: its 2 expansions. SoR was three expansions ago... and that had 2 raids - so that makes 2 expansions without a raid. You don't have to negate your point with made up rubbish, the truth is bad enough.

To be fair, after a few years it's kind of hard to keep track.

Temple of HK

Scum and BW

Milking the game from Beyond

Ravaging of Group Content

Eternity of No New Ops

Cashgrab Palace

The Dead Servers

Grindfest Palace

Explosive Rehash of Content

Colossal KotFE Failure

Musco's Courtyard

Memeanalyst