Accept all pending rewards button.

Alex_York

Or how about this idea. Make a checkbox in options to accept all rewards automatically. Quests, crafting etc. If you want just check the box and it's done. Pair it with automatic rewards like from GSF (without dropboxes) and you got yourself a good system. Most of the rewards right now don't require dropboxes, with some being the exception. Make them all not require dropbox and option to accept all rewards automatically, that would be awesome.

Or how about this idea. Make a checkbox in options to accept all rewards automatically. Quests, crafting etc. If you want just check the box and it's done. Pair it with automatic rewards like from GSF (without dropboxes) and you got yourself a good system. Most of the rewards right now don't require dropboxes, with some being the exception. Make them all not require dropbox and option to accept all rewards automatically, that would be awesome.

OK, but what if your mission reward says "Choose a reward" and offers you more than one possibility(1)? How do you automatically accept that?

(Also, it has to be an option, because I like to get a reminder of what rewards I got for finishing that mission, and the current mission-reward box works well for that.)

(1) Yes, there are a few cases of rewards which say "Choose a reward" but there is only one choice available. I think it occurs when your chosen class is DPS-only.

OK, but what if your mission reward says "Choose a reward" and offers you more than one possibility(1)? How do you automatically accept that?

(Also, it has to be an option, because I like to get a reminder of what rewards I got for finishing that mission, and the current mission-reward box works well for that.)

(1) Yes, there are a few cases of rewards which say "Choose a reward" but there is only one choice available. I think it occurs when your chosen class is DPS-only.

I don't think any daily \ weekly quest has choosing a reward.

I don't think any daily \ weekly quest has choosing a reward.

There are quite a few daily rewards that require making a choice between two rewards.

Heroics require certain classes to make a choice between two types of crates, for example.

But why let a little thing like the truth get in the way of your crusade to save a few clicks?

There are quite a few daily rewards that require making a choice between two rewards.

I think the poster is talking about crew skill missions since they mention "8 clicks" and that's what crew skill missions are up to now.

Not the dailies and/or adventuring missions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.