Huttballs biggest secret.

eloco

Lately the problem seems to be more that there is nobody to pass too rather than nobody is passing.

My teammates generally like to congregate on the butts of the enemies who are chasing me for some reason rather than speeding ahead for a nice pass and score.

Either that or they run away from the ball when I throw it to them.

The best "tactic" in huttball right now (at least in pugs) seems to be "give the ball to a powertech" and watch them magically fly to the cap.

Then there's the next big secret: You cannot pass while CC'd. Can you explain that to the people who, in the past few days, just figured it out and now constantly say "pass pass pass, dude why didn't you pass" when you have the ball?

There's times when I feel like it was a heroic effort (literal use of the word) to get the ball away rather than into the hands of an opposing player when we're close to our own goal, or when I've passed to an opposing player who was about to die and had people ***** about giving the ball away.

Then there's the next big secret: You cannot pass while CC'd. Can you explain that to the people who, in the past few days, just figured it out and now constantly say "pass pass pass, dude why didn't you pass" when you have the ball?

There's times when I feel like it was a heroic effort (literal use of the word) to get the ball away rather than into the hands of an opposing player when we're close to our own goal, or when I've passed to an opposing player who was about to die and had people ***** about giving the ball away.

Then the next big secret, every class has cc breaker.

Then the next, it on cd and resolve is crap.

Then the next, TOR pvp sux Im outta here.

Then the next, back to forum and whine post again.

On the forum people whine there are just way to many cc and how Resolve is a crap system compare to DR, then they can't even time their cc right to kill/stop a ball carrier, after what they whine Force Speed/Force Charge/pull/push OP remove this remove that, while pass ball ability is given to them right in the ability menu.

Edited by Felene

EASY WIN IN HUTTBAL LISTEN UP:

Alright so what you need are two people, one on higher ground and another on lower. When going towards the enemy base have the ball carrier go to the lowest point on the map which is very close to the enemy line.

If you have them there have another teammate up on the rails above. Everyone always rushes the ball carrier, simply pass to the teammate higher up and he/she will gingerly walk it into the goal with no opposition. Also because of the enemies positioning they'll have to run ALL the way back up the ramp and then back up the bridge rail.

Last few times we did this we scored 6 - 0 and won via mercy rule.