The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bronze armors.

IIHawkerII

Please put effort into them, seriously, they're borderline useless today. The fact that the more recent packs can pull armors like that is an affront to great bronze armors like the Silent Ghost and Blade Savant. Honestly, I'd rather we don't have bronze armors at all if the Cartel Team isn't going to put any effort into them whatsoever. Edited by IIHawkerII

The best bronze armors were from the Explorer Packs in Shipment 7. Those had animated effects and looked pretty decent. It really felt like effort was put into them. Energized Triumvirate, Dynamic Brawler's, and Tactical Infantry all have animated effects when your weapon is out. There might be a few others as well.

Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see any more animated effects on armor below gold rarity. But I do hope they put more effort into the visual designs of bronze armors in the future. It feels like we've been going downhill for a while with that.

The best bronze armors were from the Explorer Packs in Shipment 7. Those had animated effects and looked pretty decent. It really felt like effort was put into them. Energized Triumvirate, Dynamic Brawler's, and Tactical Infantry all have animated effects when your weapon is out. There might be a few others as well.

Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see any more animated effects on armor below gold rarity. But I do hope they put more effort into the visual designs of bronze armors in the future. It feels like we've been going downhill for a while with that.

Yeah, Tactical Infantry is good stuff. I line the OP's mention of Silent Ghost as well, although I think that was also in the Explorer packs.

Yeah, Tactical Infantry is good stuff. I line the OP's mention of Silent Ghost as well, although I think that was also in the Explorer packs.

Actually, the Silent Ghost set was acquired from a couple of the Shadow Packs back in Shipment 6. It looks like it was from the Initiate's and Pilgrim's Shadow packs.

I completely agree with you. These Cartel Packs don't come cheap, and to see a bland armor piece pop up a pack is just a huge slap in the face. Seriously, I wouldn't be mad about buying these packs and not getting a rare item, as long as the common pieces look like they took more than 10 minutes to make. Most of these bronze armor sets are completely dull, both in color and in design.

Actually, the Silent Ghost set was acquired from a couple of the Shadow Packs back in Shipment 6. It looks like it was from the Initiate's and Pilgrim's Shadow packs.

Weird, because NOW it is available from the Esstran rep vendor, unless I'm confusing it with something else. And Esstran rep is ... Shipment 7 (explorer packs).

I completely agree with you. These Cartel Packs don't come cheap, and to see a bland armor piece pop up a pack is just a huge slap in the face. Seriously, I wouldn't be mad about buying these packs and not getting a rare item, as long as the common pieces look like they took more than 10 minutes to make. Most of these bronze armor sets are completely dull, both in color and in design.

I'll look at all of them, and I find that some of the Bronze sets are OK - at least they don't have stupid Horned God crap on the helmet, like the Marka Ragnos set.

The packs seem to be themed to fit with current content / story ... The for my personal taste far best armor was that from the Revan story era ... And I never understood why some of the enemy armor was never released in the Cartel Market or by Reputation Vendors ...

The for my personal taste far worst armor came from the KOTFE-themes Cartel Packs ... And the PvP armor from that era as well ... incredibly dull, except for a few exceptions like the Zakool Security armor, the Herold Of Zildrog armor ... these sets looked like ANH compared to TPM : A decline in overall technology ...

I'll look at all of them, and I find that some of the Bronze sets are OK - at least they don't have stupid Horned God crap on the helmet, like the Marka Ragnos set.

It's only the more recent bronze armor packs. From the Battler Packs onwards Bronze armors just became a sort of middle finger to those who buy packs.