Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Bringing back Senya - possible?.

Dreez

A few days ago i wrapped up the KotFE but since i'm a sith, there was no way to end it without killing Senya

since she wanted me to let Arcann attone for his crimes (you can't attone for killing 5 planets full of people) so

i had to kill him and thus, i got into an arguement with Senya that didn't end well for her.

But since i can't get Jaesa back without using the companionterminal, i was considering trying to partually

go back into the FE-chapter and bring back Senya and keep her story, winning her friendship etc etc..

Is this possible, or am i stuck using the companionterminal to bring old/dead companions back?.

I would like a way to kill/put into prison, Arcann, while keeping Senya alive and on the team.

I don't even think we have a way to put him into prison. :/ Last I recall, it was straight out kill him (and sound evil doing it) or let him live and roam about freely.

That's just kinda dumb. :/

I would like a way to kill/put into prison, Arcann, while keeping Senya alive and on the team.

I don't even think we have a way to put him into prison. :/ Last I recall, it was straight out kill him (and sound evil doing it) or let him live and roam about freely.

That's just kinda dumb. :/

The dialogue for refusing to let Senya heal Arcann sounds edgy and extra. I was hoping to be able to put Arcann in prison, or at least punish him somehow, but the worst you can do is say, "It's going to take a while for the Alliance to trust you".

He even lampshades it, "don't forget I threw you in carbonite", after Lana questions if we should trust him.

I also thought that Senya "my kids must be brought to justice" Tirall sounds incredibly over dramatic while she pleads for Arcann.

The dialogue for refusing to let Senya heal Arcann sounds edgy and extra. I was hoping to be able to put Arcann in prison, or at least punish him somehow, but the worst you can do is say, "It's going to take a while for the Alliance to trust you".

He even lampshades it, "don't forget I threw you in carbonite", after Lana questions if we should trust him.

I also thought that Senya "my kids must be brought to justice" Tirall sounds incredibly over dramatic while she pleads for Arcann.

Ended up taking her out on my newest Consular. I believe it was a DS choice, though, the response seems a little out of place for it, but Senya going "He can be redeemed." should have given me the response of "Yes. In prison."

Then in his escaping you get two really lousy line options or just the ability to attack him (so I took the third option).

For telling us, they couldn't give us our companions back, because they wanted to focus on the story, I feel they failed on the story in this case. Should have been an option to keep Senya alive and take Arcann prisoner.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.