Nadia Grell's Color: Bug or Make-up?

RodneyMcNeely

Hey there!

I'm noticing something with Nadia Grell I've never noticed before. When putting her in standard Jedi attire (Relnex's Robes specifically) her neck coloration seems to show up as much more brown than the rest of her face. It's kind of obvious in character conversations where she's in-scene.

I understand this is NOT a big deal - AT ALL - but it does have my curiosity piqued. It's my understanding that her people, the Sarkhai, are Near-Human with pale skin (tattoos added after the fact). Is her darker neck just a visual thing with the game, or are Sarkhai full humans with a penchant for "geisha" fashion?

Thanks in advance for the insights!

:)

Not sure if deliberate or not, however it's not new. Been there for some time. I first noticed while doing Reven story. It's one of those things that once you noticed it you cannot help but notice it every time. Cannot say if it has always been there, but probably was. It be a very odd bug if not. Edited by DreadtechSavant

It is deliberate. Here's Nadia (and all of her companion customizations) -

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/nadia-grell/

It's just her face that's painted white, which starts to fade out to her normal skin color around the neck. Sarkhai are "near human," but I don't know what, exactly, is different about them from actual humans (save their hair being white even at young ages?); they have normal human skin tones.