Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Do story mode flashpoints drop refined isotopes?

If you're looking to get a stockpile of refined isotope stabilizers on your own without a group try doing Black Talon or The Esseles in Veteran Mode. Both flashpoints scale to level 10 making it easy to solo with a level 70 character. You don't even need a companion with a high level of affection solo them. The first two bosses will drop 1 isotope giving you two a run. Esseles takes longer to complete. Black Talon is the better choice. You can easily get 3 full runs of Black Talon in under an hour and earn a little over 900 CXP each run (assuming you do the staged bonus).

If you're looking to get a stockpile of refined isotope stabilizers on your own without a group try doing Black Talon or The Esseles in Veteran Mode. Both flashpoints scale to level 10 making it easy to solo with a level 70 character. You don't even need a companion with a high level of affection solo them. The first two bosses will drop 1 isotope giving you two a run. Esseles takes longer to complete. Black Talon is the better choice. You can easily get 3 full runs of Black Talon in under an hour and earn a little over 900 CXP each run (assuming you do the staged bonus).

I did this in BT yesterday. I made it 862 with no boosts of any kind (no Command Boost CM token, no Dark-has-won bonus), but counting all the gold stars and bosses as well as the 200 for finishing the FP and twice 125 for the small CXP tokens dropped by the sabotage droid and the republic spec forces commander and twice 160 for the medium tokens from the bonus boss and Yadira Ban. (Sabotage droid because my character is Darthette Nox (Darth Noxette?) so she does Dark things like making Ensign Bukarra complain that the Captain's dead. On reflection, the said captain is competent, unlike his second-in-command, so it might be better to keep him alive.)

There was no CXP listed for finishing individual stages of the bonus, but there were the indicated two Istotope thingies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.