Best class story line??

valehtonen

The only class story that i haven't been tired of replaying is the Sith Warrior.

The agent story is *********** amazing when you play it for the first time and 2nd time maybe. It is the best in the game when it comes to comparison between the stories-played for the first time. But after that it loses it's cool vibe and luster. The Warrior on the other hand is fun every time.

So yea, for me the best story is that which doesn't get old after a lot of replays. That is the Sith Warrior.

Edited by Kaedusz

The only class story that i haven't been tired of replaying is the Sith Warrior.

The agent story is *********** amazing when you play it for the first time and 2nd time maybe. It is the best in the game when it comes to comparison between the stories-played for the first time. But after that it looses it's cool vibe and luster. The Warrior on the other hand is fun every time.

So yea, for me the best story is that which doesn't get old after a lot of replays. That is the Sith Warrior.

So true the sith warrior is good even if you have played it before

I remember screaming in DK chat "I am so sick of being railroaded!" at one stage during chapter 1 of the Agent story.

Called back to Headquarters, found Darth Zhorrid zapping Keeper for no justifiable reason and wasn't even given the chance to jam a shock-blade in the crazy *****'s ribs like I should have been able to

I suspect anyone on the planet who had done the whole story (and actually cared) was thinking "If she hates that, just wait until she gets to chapter 2" :p

Key word: Onomatophobia

Depends on who you ask and what your criteria is.

Personally, I think the Imperial Agent storyline is the best-written overall story (with lots of depth, layers, intrigue, genuine mystery, suspense, twists, turns, surprises, etc), the Sith Inquisitor the best character-driven story (with the former slave being thrust into Sith politics, rising to power in the Empire, and having to use their own knowledge and cunning to survive ancient magic and current political powerplays both)....

BUT, with that said, my personal preference is toward the Smuggler and Bounty Hunter classes, of all things, because I personally enjoy playing a free agent who is not beholden to the system.

I like how the Smuggler is a "lovable rogue" can balance fun and profit with doing the right thing despite not being bound to the Republic like the Jedi or Trooper classes.

I like how the Bounty Hunter (particularly an alien) is surrounded by scheming Sith and Imperial Agents, but has the simple and uncomplicated purpose of receiving contracts, killing/returning their targets, getting paid, then moving on to the next contract. While I think Imperial classes are overall better written than the Republic ones, they can be... pretty heady, especially when playing LS. It's kind of refreshing playing a class who's surrounded by people saying, 'I can't fail! If I do, the Empire/Republic, the Sith/Jedi Order / my family / my loved ones / my country / everything as we know it will fall..." and being like, "Dude, I just want to get paid."

In my opinion, the inquisitor has a superb story. I like the Imperial side, and it's quite refreshing to be the bad guy :)

But in all honesty, and with minimal spoilers, transcending from slave to a being respected and feared throughout the galaxy, the inquisitor really makes you feel good.

Otherwise, all class stories are good and in the end you will play them all. So don't worry about it and just play what you like :)

• 5 months later...

My top 8 classes are:

1. Sith Inquisitor

2. Jedi Knight

3. Sith Warrior

4. Imperial Agent

5. Jedi Consular

6. Smuggler

7. Trooper

8. Bounty Hunter (the most boring story for me of all of the other classes).

My personal choice is:

1. Jedi knight. I'm a sucker for a typical good guy hero story and that's what this is, in classic star wars fashion. It feels the most star wars to me. Of course, I'm heavily biased in this direction anyway.

2. Imperial agent. I enjoy the decision making, it feels like your choices really change the story.

3. Sith inquisitor. I'm a sucker for rise from nothing to power stories.

4. Jedi consular. Yes I know many hate it. Its not nearly as exciting per say as the knight, but still feels very jedi and I'm a sucker for jedi. Biased towards guardians though. I mean my favorite star wars character is obi wan kenobi.

5. Trooper. Again I know people hate it. I didnt like the ending (as I felt a bit jiffed). Ch 1 was solid though and it certainly has the most gut wrenching in game decision.

6. Smuggler. Again I'm a sucker for good guy stories. Thus the reason the pub stories make higher than normal rankings on my list. It feels very Han solo. So if that's your thing, you'll like the story.

7. Sith warrior. I know many rank this higher. It's obviously trying to be the sith version of the knight story. And vette is an awesome companion. All that said, I found it to be not as intriguing or entertaining as the inquisitor. At least, outside of being able to antagonize baras. That is a major plus to this story

8. Bounty hunter. It's very... bounty hunter. Just not my thing. If you enjoy being Boba fett, I could see you enjoying this story

The moral is: the story you enjoy most is a very subjective issue. Play them all and see!

hard to do a order since they all have good parts and bad. I haven't finished a few classes but there are my thoughts. I did a couple of these as a f2p and during the one 250 xp thing awhile back. This is not a order of like and dislike but my opinion on each storyline.

1. Smuggler, I just found it a very fun ride and you get to fly the Milenium falcon and have a wookie. This is the one I would say is one of the best. This is a very replayable class for me.

2. Jedi Knight, I really am enjoying this story and it feels like a typical Jedi type story. I can picture Luke or Obiwan in the role. Only one issue .... Can I please kick Doc out of the airlock..

3. Jedi Counselor A nice story where it isn't all about fighting.

4. Trooper . I am very surprised I liked and enjoyed this one (i haven't done a second run though) but I felt like I was kept on my toes with the choices.

5. Warrior, I am very surprised I liked it. The best part of it was Vette, she was probably the only companion I liked in the story. Though Pierce was nice to , I wish he was the romance and not the traitor. (not sure why we let him live).

6. Insquisitor I got to hoth on her and deleted because I was having such problems with that one boss. I Did enjoy the storyline up to that point. I started a new one and she does the lightening attacks, I do enjoy that.

7. Imperial Agent Not to bad, I did enjoy it. Do I think it is the best ,no not really. The endings are very interesting. Also very thought provokig, because honestly I would have told all 3 groups to go stuff it. The only issue I had was. Well if we are a secret agent why are we letting Kaylio on our ship,

8. Bounty hunter, I am almost at the end of this one. Well I think you would have to like that type of stuff and be a fan of boba fett to enjoy this. I am just not seeing the love for mandelorians or the profession. I am really really bored with this class. Oh and if they are such a tough person why do they whimp out and let Skadge bully them into letting him board their ship.

Edited by LeelaSeventen

My list is:

1.Sith Warrior the best story line, especially for dark side choice, and romance with vette:cool::cool:

2.Imperial agent, everyone knows why:)

3.Smuggler, I laugh every time when i hear my character's scummy voice

4.Bounty Hunter, It is just a job, nothing personal.

5 Inquisitor, Successor of Tulak Hord and heir of Kallig triggers me :p

6.Trooper and Knight, no comment

7.Consular..........(sorry but does consular have a story line??? Just kidding:p)

Edited by Alterkai