I want andronikos back. Gimme meh hisband back!!!!

AshleyIlesar

So, I've played through much of the latest expansion, and still no hubby. I miss him being around, and I want him back. It pisses me off that you people (the creators of the game/story line) will not allow us female players our dear husband. I'm sure I can't speak for many of us gals when I say that it is simply not fair that we do not get our old crew back. I really think that you should implicate a storyline that will allow us to come in contact with our old comps and finally be reunited. AND IN SAYING THIS, DONT KILL THEM OFF JUST TO PISS US OFF EVEN MORE!!!!!!! I apologize if I come off as rude or affend you in any ways, but I will simply not sit idly by, and not have the companions that I deserve and earned. (Theren Shan is NOT a replacement for our dear Andronikos Revel, and never will be.) :mad:

Thank you,

AshleyIlesar

• 3 months later...
Its a shame how they've handled our Companions. The one thing that sat this game apart from all others and they've not only removed them but keep back stepping on what they've said about returning them...Brilliant (Sarcasm). Even Gus had his own quest/story on returning and now with high popularity companions having only a short flash then gone is really bad. I actually stopped using Lana and Theron long ago and now run with one of my *Original comps, same result. This issue with newly returning L.I.'s and the still ineffectiveness of the romance gifts that started when we were *All supposed to forget about them and all *Swoon over Lana/Theron shows their still lack of concern is still around. I haven't seen anything yet that *Shows the comps will again be of any importance to the admin/devs.

Honestly, its totally ridiculous that so many love interests are still MIA. The protagonist is super well known and prominent so they have no excuse for not trying to so much as give us a holo call and we have enough resources we could have easily had our intelligence resources track them down so we could find out why they don't want to even give us a holo call. There is no real explanation beyond both characters being completely over each other to the point they don't even want closure by telling each other they are done. Edited by dcaleb