So what is your Bounty Hunter legacy name?

DukSaber

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play my bounty hunter as someone who will take any bounty as long as the credits are involved due to an insatiable lust for wealth.. Getting fame for the bounty means nothing... Only the credits.

There was only one legacy suitable for my bounty hunter.

The Avarice Legacy

Fluxwing, just like in many previous games.

My own description of Tyrael's wings, from Diablo 2. Flux is also a tribute to the same named Dark magic tome from the Fire Emblem games.

Somebody once noted that it had X-wing in it, but that was never intended.

Bounty Hunter, Mai'yah Fluxwing, is now destroying the Empire from the inside, killing Sith and sabotaging Imperial operations every chance she gets.

She earned the nickname, the Durasteel Sparrow, for her nimble movement even while clad in head to toe in a full suit of heavy armor. That nickname later became the call signature of her current space vessel.

...maybe I gave it too much thought, or maybe I should transfer to a RP server :)

Mohak Taung(Pyro Powertech)

"The Taung Legacy"

I wanted my legacy name to be bounty hunter related but didn't want to be another blah blah Fett bounty hunter. So I did some research and thanks to wikipedia I acquired some good stuff. Taung or Taungs are a race that once had a great leader named Mandalor. They cherished him so much they named their new home planet Mandalor thus making them the original mandalorians. I am the Legacy of the true Mandalorians.

I know I know...I should be on a RP server...but hell I love my Star Wars lore.:D

<The Grimm Legacy>

Ommadon Grimm(PT), Nodammo Grimm(merc), Two-tails Grimm(assassin)

a buddy and me always try to go wit brothers Grimm. but we both cant take Grimm as a surname.

You could if one of you used G'rimm or Grim'm or something like that.

My legacy name was created from my Sorcerer. She's Nyne Nonn'el.

I'm M'ing Nonn'el. My Husband uses Padraig Non'nel. :)

Edited by FyveS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.