Where to find refined isotope stabiliser?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dont they drop from Master FPS? On every boss? Also PVP dailies.

Not EVERY boss, IIRC two from every Master FP drops them. There is also a (good) chance to get the isotope from PvP daily but not guaranteed. The PvP weekly is guaranteed to have isotopes and has a chance to have Void Matter Catalyst.

Not EVERY boss, IIRC two from every Master FP drops them. There is also a (good) chance to get the isotope from PvP daily but not guaranteed. The PvP weekly is guaranteed to have isotopes and has a chance to have Void Matter Catalyst.

I've been getting isotopes from the two pvp dailies consistently.... maybe I'm just being lucky ?

And IIRC, the tactical FPs (or whatever they're called now ) will net you 2 of these. Probably faster than pvp dailies, but a lot of less fun :p

EDIT:

Correction. Only one pvp daily grants the isotopes, the one that requires 4 WZs

Edited by wainot-keel

• 1 year later...
I'm a solo player. Got mines from:

* PvP Daily and Weekly

* Conquest (doing a little more than daily pvp requirement one can also get those)

* Veteran Flashpoints. Yesterday i got three with Black Talon.

you mean master don't you i didn't see a black talon for veteran on group finder though, i know you can run a veteran through the actual mission giver i only ever get command points though when i do a run through.

Edited by Kazz_Devlin

you mean master don't you i didn't see a black talon for veteran on group finder though, i know you can run a veteran through the actual mission giver i only ever get command points though when i do a run through.

I think i did mean Veteran, and yes from mission giver not group finder. But my post is a little old and not valid any more as i think Black Talon was totally nerfed. It used to be a good flashpoint to get both CXP and Isotopes when 5.0 just landed. I even played it like 10 / 12 times in a row with a command boost once. It was kind of boring in the end :(

I'm just recently returning from over a year and haven´t done BT Vet yet to see what it gives (if it even gives anything). So far now i only got some isotopes from PVP regs.

I'm just recently returning from over a year and haven´t done BT Vet yet to see what it gives (if it even gives anything). So far now i only got some isotopes from PVP regs.

They removed ref isotopes from Veteran flashpoints a few updates ago.

Now you can only get them from Master Mode flashpoints, all OPs, and warzone crafting boxes. The only guaranteed isotopes are from pvp, with the pve ones you have to roll for them and hope the RNG is with you.

... or solo MM flashpoints. Reaper is good for that if you have a stealther; the first 2 bosses are faceroll easy even in MM.

• 3 weeks later...
Haven't ran veteran flashpoints in ages.

I'm looking for TIER 1 ISOTOPES (the old ones, exotic stabilizer isotopes) and i've read they drop from bosses in veteran FPS.

Is that still true ? I could try of course but a solid reply would be much appreciated.

No, they no longer drop from any flashpoints.

You can buy them with blue jawa junk