Little by Little

Orictor

Little by little I am real slowly accumulating the creds I'll need to get my Defiant Vented Lightsaber. At 150 mill, (est price/Humbringer server) it is a slow ride. On the 7 tunes I have, I currently have over 13 mill. Doing this by way of constiantly updating my GTM sales/prices is a quest in itself. but doable. I figure by late Feb, I'll have it done, knowing my luck they'll all be gone, but what a ride in doing so. :cool:

Little by little I am real slowly accumulating the creds I'll need to get my Defiant Vented Lightsaber. At 150 mill, (est price/Humbringer server) it is a slow ride. On the 7 tunes I have, I currently have over 13 mill. Doing this by way of constiantly updating my GTM sales/prices is a quest in itself. but doable. I figure by late Feb, I'll have it done, knowing my luck they'll all be gone, but what a ride in doing so. :cool:

I wish you luck in your endeavors.

On the plus side, if they are all gone by the time you reach that 150 million credit mark, at least you'll ahve a nice sized bankroll for whatever the next "gotta have it" lightsaber is.

its possible if you work every angle to get it quickly but that's a lot of work. But secrets of the trade wait till theres a drop in price. By then there will be a better looking saber and people that are selling those vented sabers will drop them to low enough prices that might get it for 1/3 of your goal or bit lower.

I know where you're coming from. o_o A little (okay, not that little) story to encourage you? Or at least let you know that you're not alone in this goal. :D 'Tis a hassle, definitely...but like you said: little by little, we'll get there.

I just picked up Slicing today on my 'toon that already has a sizeable amount of credits. That is, sizeable to me. To a lot of other people, it's small potatoes. And for my goal....yeah, prices for the Unstable Peacemaker's lightsaber are probably not going to drop to 30 million credits anytime in the next century. :/

...so a portion of my afternoon was spent chasing down gold farmer bots on Zakuul while I raced them to the next slicing node. It's not a very large source of income, but it's *something*...and at times, it's kinda fun. :D

This is basically how it went (the following story is true; only the details have been changed [read: greatly exaggerated] to make it more interesting) :

Me: *sees node pop up on my map* HAHAHA MINE NOW, SUCKERS!! *cackling gleefully as I run over there* Is there a credit-gathering song? Probably not... Oh well. *puts on "To Glory" by Two Steps from Hell* It goes well with the feeling of TRIUMPH--*clicks on node*--and the feeling of--

*this resource has already been gathered*

Me: *looks up to see the gold farmer's Lana companion obliviously trot away into the darkness of Breaktown*

Me: ...

Me: *reports gold farmer three times in a row for good measure*

Me: *shaking fist at computer* AND IF I EVER SEE YE AGAIN, MISSY BEAR, YE SHALL KNOW THE FURY OF THE JAGAIMEE! I'LL REPORT YER LITTLE PIXEL TUSHIE OFF IF YE DON'T STEER CLEAR! YE CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME, YE DIRTBAG OF THE--oh look another slicing node.

*meanwhile, my Sith Warrior is standing around wondering how in the worlds a very heavy lockbox disappeared from right in front of her...and also wondering where that disembodied voice is coming from, ranting about wrath and retribution and various colorful ways to exile gold farmers to the depths of the galaxy*

*announcing the next expansion: Knights of the Eternal War Against Gold Farmers*